Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

Old 07-26-2014, 02:12 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

And for you podcast app users out there, I'll be submitting this to the iTunes store sometime this weekend.
Old 07-26-2014, 04:16 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Intolerable Cruelty and The Ladykillers remake are easily Coens at their worst.
Old 07-26-2014, 04:32 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Oh shit, The Ladykillers. I forgot that even exists.
Old 07-26-2014, 05:46 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

Intolerable Cruelty was a failed attempt at modernizing Preston Sturges humor for the modern era. That being said, it was coherent and never lost focus.

The Ladykillers is incredibly underrated and I pity the fool who shats upon it.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-26-2014, 05:54 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I still like IC. Geoff Rush was awesome.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:05 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
YOU'RE the coens at their worst!! Ladykillers is legit.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:10 PM
is fancy

so it's been submitted to the store, there is another The Anderson Tapes out there but it's the BBC or some shit and it's a news cast. Hope to get accepted and I'll send out the links once it happens.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:12 PM
is fancy

episode 5 should be up early next week. Possibly this weekend if I get super motivated.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:13 PM
is fancy

also, big thank you in advance to anyone that shares these episodes on Facebook, twitter, etc..

Trying to get this out to as many people as possible.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
YOU'RE the coens at their worst!! Ladykillers is legit.
Yeah, legit shit.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
episode 5 should be up early next week. Possibly this weekend if I get super motivated.
GET MOTIVATED!
Old 07-26-2014, 07:31 PM
is fancy

DONATIONS :P
Old 07-26-2014, 08:19 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Sound's massively improved.

Listenin' now.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:36 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Yeah, legit shit.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:45 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
Sound's massively improved.

Listenin' now.
good to hear
Old 07-27-2014, 11:07 AM
is fancy

ep 5 is done. BUT I AM NOT GOING TO POST IT UNTIL NEXT WEEK MWAHAHAHAHAHAH unless Troy gives me the go ahead haha.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Loved this one. The ending was sweet.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:38 AM
is fancy

Thanks man!
Old 07-27-2014, 08:12 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Was listening with earbuds whilst scraping walpaper. Heard you whisper something off mike at one point. Made me doubt my sanity.