Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 10:10 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Ask questions to be answered on the show

Line up now and ask questions. All questions will be taken from registered site members. All of the other peons have to fuck off elsewhere.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:43 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quick softball question: Is it true that Zack banged the hell out of Kelly on Saved By the Bell?

Have you seen Under the Skin? What were your thoughts on it? Too pretentious? Not pretentious enough? What of the rest of Glazer's output?

Best of the Three Colors films and why is it Blue?

Do you think Rob has any idea what the hell I'm talking about?
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:46 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

First one: YES.

Next 2: NOPE
Old 06-25-2014, 10:58 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Keep them coming. You'll get your answers on the actual show.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

What actress will Matthew Vaughn knock up next?

What other director/actress love children are out there?

How many actresses has Will Smith knocked up with scientology babies during the orgies he and Jada throw?

Who would be getting action scripts (Oblivion, Jack Reacher, Edge of Tomorrow, etc) if Tom Cruise wasn't drinking the blood of Xenu to stay young?

Will Shane Black and James Gunn become A list thanks to the Marvel bump?
Old 06-25-2014, 12:15 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Keep it going.

Old 06-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Best musical motif in a film?

Did Walken kill Natalie Wood?

Best Steve McQueen film and why? This could be either the actor or director or both.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

What are your go-to films to watch when hungover?

Robocop remake: why do people give this child-proofed pile a pass?
Old 06-25-2014, 01:59 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I'll partially answer one now.

I don't get hungover. Almost physically impossible.

Old 06-25-2014, 02:05 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

An addendum: if you are some mutant who can not become hungover for whatever reason, what is then your go-to film when sick or in a shit mood that provides a sliver of comfort?
Old 06-25-2014, 02:49 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

If Rob were a cat what kind of cat would he be? And would he be a cat that licks his paws or his crotch?
Old 06-25-2014, 03:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Russ View Post
An addendum: if you are some mutant who can not become hungover for whatever reason, what is then your go-to film when sick or in a shit mood that provides a sliver of comfort?

Not a mutant, just a hyperactive immune system and really low stable blood sugar levels. I can drink, but I pretty much have to drink like Volstagg for that to happen.

As a perfect addendum, the same issue also destroys my digestive tract and opens me up to any number of maladities, as such I watch the following movies when I'm sick.

1) F******** Z***
2) B*** C****: H******
3) H***

I'm never in a shit mood for long, regardless of what some people want to believe. I'm really good at putting shit in check and going about my day. It makes seem cold to some people, but fuck 'em.

Old 06-25-2014, 05:22 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Best actor to director transition?

Will Mel Gibson be given a chance to work after Expendables?

Who really was Ms. Kate and why was he/she/heshe so badass at Red Dead Redemption?

I guess I should ask one Rob can answer so Rob, is it ootz ootz ootz OR untz untz untz?
Old 06-26-2014, 02:57 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

We hit record in 30 minutes. Offer up more questions, while I eat Vienna Sausages and Astro Pops.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:27 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Are phallic type foods your go to for snacks?
Old 06-26-2014, 06:18 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Done. It went long enough that it got split into two episodes.

Old 06-26-2014, 06:33 PM
RIP Ferg

NICE!!!
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

NOW I HAVE TO DO WORK THANKS ALOT GUYS
getting ready for summer

I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES
Old 06-26-2014, 06:58 PM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES