Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Technology and other nerd stuff

Technology and other nerd stuff Are you a fan of tech? Do you have a cellphone attached to your hip? Maybe a bluetooth headset? Post about tech stuff here.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:39 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

"You play a babysitter, you turn up and the baby is made of cardboard. Would you stay? I want games to start asking more ethical questions."
Old 12-26-2011, 01:35 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

new twitter due to crazy stalkers

@hipster_brigade

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 12-26-2011, 07:17 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

That's weird because I search for it and you no show up. Y U NO SHOW??!?!?
Old 04-12-2012, 03:49 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Old 04-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

And of course, that account has been suspended.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:28 AM
My wife's son

Old 05-28-2012, 03:39 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Hahahaha, I'm not sure why but that tickles all of the funny bones.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:34 PM
My wife's son

It's the "I don't need this" in congress with the idea that someone out there got his number and all they could do was act like Chris Farley with it that leads me to larf heartily.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:54 PM
RIP Ferg

"Remember Space Jam?"

MJ - "Never forget"

Lulz
Old 06-07-2012, 09:00 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Old 06-07-2012, 09:50 AM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
Does it make me a bad person that I don't find Tosh funny like at all?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:13 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Tosh is fucking hilarious in his standup in my opinion. His show not so much except for his produced clips ( the gay massage clip is still the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a long time). I just like his comeback to Rob because his internet clip show is fucking HORRENDOUS. That blonde chick needs to shut the fuck up and go away.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:26 AM
My wife's son

I like Daniel Tosh. Daniel Tosh is pretty funny.

What is a Twitter? Babby don't hurr me don't hurr me nomo.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:32 AM
is ready for turkey

Still think this is the funniest thing he's done on his show.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 AM
My wife's son

jesus christ
Old 06-07-2012, 10:35 AM
is ready for turkey

Was crying when Lesley and I saw that on tv. His poor crew haha.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:47 AM
RIP Ferg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
Tosh is fucking hilarious in his standup in my opinion. His show not so much except for his produced clips ( the gay massage clip is still the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a long time). I just like his comeback to Rob because his internet clip show is fucking HORRENDOUS. That blonde chick needs to shut the fuck up and go away.
Tosh just does nothing for me. For the record I don't watch either's clip show.

*EDIT: Sensitive nips clip was pretty hilarious though, so credit where it's due. Other than that though? Nothing.