Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Technology and other nerd stuff

Technology and other nerd stuff Are you a fan of tech? Do you have a cellphone attached to your hip? Maybe a bluetooth headset? Post about tech stuff here.

Old 02-22-2014, 09:51 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Wait ago Billy Bitch!!! :-D I'm kind of Jelly though.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:45 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Congrats, Rerb, but beware of all that computing power you now possess. REMEMBER FORBIN!

And get out the house when Colossus Hughes starts asking you questions!

Old 02-23-2014, 08:01 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yessss
Old 02-23-2014, 08:02 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Billdozer, any suggestions on a decent computer mouse? I've been rocking a standard 3 button HP mouse for years, looking at getting a decent gaming mouse.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:15 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Razer Death Adder. Best mouse you can buy. My first one took almost 7 years before a button wore out.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:18 AM
is fancy

sweet. Thanks man,
Old 02-24-2014, 07:38 AM
is fancy

oh man, half of my parts are supposed to show up today. Spent all weekend compltely cleaning/rearranging my computer area.

Shit is gonna be legit as fuck. Have my entire recording area set up now.
Old 02-24-2014, 08:18 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Razer Death Adder. Best mouse you can buy. My first one took almost 7 years before a button wore out.
I keep seeing conflicting reviews. Mostly centering around the cloud profiles associated with the product. Do you NEED to have the cloud stuff running all the time? If I don't give a shit about configurations will this affect me? I don't want extra software running if possible.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:05 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I keep seeing conflicting reviews. Mostly centering around the cloud profiles associated with the product. Do you NEED to have the cloud stuff running all the time? If I don't give a shit about configurations will this affect me? I don't want extra software running if possible.
Never used the cloud shit. I play on one pc, I don't move around so it's of no use to me. I assume you'll be the same. And really, the cloud shit is SO dumb. "Oh man I need my mouse to have the 4th button hotkeyed to X and I can't be bothered to do that when I move my mouse and and...." Crazy people use that shit.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:25 AM
is fancy

ok cool, that's what I thought I just wasn't sure if it was needed or not. Looks like I'll grab this today then. Thanks for the advice man.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:26 AM
is fancy

I'm on the fence about getting the oculus as well. Ceej and I always chat about it, and since there is no date on when the actual standard project is going out to the public I kind of want to grab it.

I WANT TO BE THE LAWNMOWER MAN.
Old 02-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
I'm on the fence about getting the oculus as well. Ceej and I always chat about it, and since there is no date on when the actual standard project is going out to the public I kind of want to grab it.

I WANT TO BE THE LAWNMOWER MAN.
Just wait for the retail version. Everything now is just demos and toys, and nothing warranting the expense.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:26 PM
is fancy

deathadder is sooo nice.
Old 02-24-2014, 05:13 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
deathadder is sooo nice.
Right?
Old 02-25-2014, 08:02 AM
is fancy

it's so fucking smooth. I'm not used to it haha.

Got my ram, fans, and power supply last night. Should be getting my case and graphics card tonight and tomorrow is my video editing external stuff and fan parts.

Should have a full kickass build by Friday. Lesley is gone all weekend so that means GAMING ALL DAY ERRY DAY
Old 02-25-2014, 10:42 AM
is fancy

case was just delivered. Gonna be a long day. fuckkkkk.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Fleshlight King

Did you get a micro case? I'm totally going with a small desktop next time I build.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:42 AM
is fancy

I went with a giant motherfucker cause this shit isn't going out in my living room.

I'm repurposing my current rig in a mini case though.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:09 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
I went with a giant motherfucker cause this shit isn't going out in my living room.

I'm repurposing my current rig in a mini case though.
Nice. I'm going with a small, just because I am tired of a massive case on my desk taking up so much real estate. My desk is a hot fucking mess.
Old 02-25-2014, 12:12 PM
is fancy

ah, my rig is on separate desk used for our ridiculous amounts of cables/recording equipment.