Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:02 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

it's also one of the worst co-op games ever made.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:55 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

$10 PSN Credit, 30 day trials of PS+ and Music Unlimited with your PS4.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:24 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

sweet, I'll take that free 10 bucks.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:44 AM
getting ready for summer

fuck yeah, got Friday off, have this being shipped to me (so no waiting in line overnight), and picking up BF4 and Killzone tomorrow. woooooooo launch day is soon!

fucking love console launches.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:47 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Amazon has B2G1 free on PS4 games Rob.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:53 AM
getting ready for summer

unfortunately I'm using my BestBuy card as I just paid a chunk of it off a few months ago.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:05 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I'm so on the fence about this. I feel my ability to resist slipping, especially since I found that I might get to do early review for certain titles and related junk in 2014.

But, my wife likes Dead Rising and how they XBOX One can process cable signal.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-11-2013, 11:48 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Zomg $ony will be recording voices and text on PSN! Big brother big brother!!!!111!one
Old 11-11-2013, 11:50 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Zomg $ony will be recording voices and text on PSN! Big brother big brother!!!!111!one

Actually, the PS4's recording capabilities are why I'm becoming interested.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:53 AM
getting ready for summer

he's talking about them keeping a record of texts/voice messages.
Old 11-11-2013, 11:59 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
he's talking about them keeping a record of texts/voice messages.

In that regard, yes.

I'm referring to its onboard DVR capabilities and what it plans to do with Genkai/Gaikai and other partners.

Old 11-11-2013, 12:03 PM
getting ready for summer

I know what you were talking about as that's why I went with PS4 (that and the indies) this go around.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:21 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I know what you were talking about as that's why I went with PS4 (that and the indies) this go around.

What's stupid is that Amazon doesn't have their bundles back in when they can get impulsive shits like me.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:23 AM
getting ready for summer

BDRcade will be back for business within a week or two.
Old 11-13-2013, 08:55 AM
getting ready for summer

nice to know I can get the update before Friday so I don't have to wait for it to download. Yay.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:42 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Pretty nice. Did you see about them putting PS4's for sale in a NYC event tonight? Why not let Amazon release then?
Old 11-13-2013, 10:13 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

The issues over Blu-Ray media are still making me back off on this one.

Basically, each time a disc is entered it triggers a request for licensing? Now, they won't support 3D discs?

Sure, these are easily fixable with patches, but I think it's indicative of a larger issue that Sony is generating.

Old 11-13-2013, 10:27 AM
Fleshlight King

It's not a larger issue. The firmware is just coming in hot as fuck. PS3 Bluray was a selling point. PS4 it's not.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:32 AM
getting ready for summer

Yeah, I had a longer response, but Billy gets it in one.
Old 11-13-2013, 02:12 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Read this thread as "Penishour."

I will be disappointed if there is not a weiner slot peripheral for the PS4.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.