Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

New Episode. I go through The Passing campaign in L4d2.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Grizzled Rob is grizzled.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:30 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha. It's finally coming in.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:49 PM
fucking loves magic

oh shit son, looks like I got my emulators up and running with full joystick support. What games (besides River City Ransom as I'm still looking for that particular file) would people actually watch a drunken me play?
Old 02-05-2013, 04:53 PM
fucking loves magic

and no RPG's as that shit is boring to watch someone play IMO unless they know exactly where to go.
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

A link to the past.
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Actually, Battletoads
fucking loves magic

hahaha, that was the first one I used to test my setup just now. Noted.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:58 PM
RIP Ferg

Oh man, drunk battletoads is going to rock my shit. Please save that for this weekend. I'm off and can thoroughly enjoy it.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:00 PM
fucking loves magic

Just trying to get the display of the NES games to look right. Shits all fucked up ratio wise.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:02 PM
RIP Ferg

Sucks but old tech is old.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:02 PM
fucking loves magic

gonna test out the NES stream quick like.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:04 PM
RIP Ferg

I saw it, then I didn't. Lulz
Old 02-05-2013, 05:07 PM
fucking loves magic

alright, gonna go live here in a few with a game. But not Battletoads. I'll try and save that for Friday/Sat
Old 02-05-2013, 05:08 PM
RIP Ferg

Will be on as long as I don't get a call to tow.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:02 PM
fucking loves magic

FUCK YOU FAT CAT
Old 02-05-2013, 06:24 PM
RIP Ferg

Hahahahahahaha, to bad the chat wasn't set up.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:34 PM
fucking loves magic

Once again, fuck you Fat Cat.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:51 PM
RIP Ferg

Fat Cat rocked your shit. Ahhhhh the good ole days of 2 continues and that's it.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Will check this out.

Here's some game requests, all crom the Atari 2600:

E.T. THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL
KABOOM!
ADVENTURE

From the original Playstation:
JET MOTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?