Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:46 PM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default BDRcade

We decided to get on the TWITCH.TV bandwagon especially since Ceej is fucking addicted to StarCraft II and I know he'll actually contribute content now hahah.

Watch live video from braindeadradio on www.twitch.tv
Old 02-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

GIMME SOME TITS
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:59 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Yay, now I can watch a lazy panda go apeshit clicking things!!!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:10 PM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

make sure to follow us at : http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio

to be notified of live streams.

On deck for tonight? The Real World: BDR (SIMS 3)
Old 02-02-2013, 04:22 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I hope you have your chainsaw mod for SimsDurst
Old 02-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Is the Twitch app for iDevices basically worthless? Doesn't seem to work at all.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:08 AM
RIP Ferg

You've only missed 30 second clips of counterstrike. WTF RERB?!?!?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:30 AM
fucking loves magic

Was having technical difficulties last night: I.E. TOO DRUNK hahah

my bad.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:36 AM
RIP Ferg

Hahaha, that's what I figured. I lulz'd then I went to bed. But today.......I lulz'd at you sounding like me playing COD while you played CS. "FUCKING BUUULLLLSHIT HAX MAN"

We are one Rerb, we are one, and Rampage is in our hearts.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:51 AM
fucking loves magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Is the Twitch app for iDevices basically worthless? Doesn't seem to work at all.

Pretty sure it is. You can't do shit with it but watch live streams. Which is lame because our stuff wasn't even showing up as far as I could tell.

Taht being said, gonna be streaming here in a bit as the game I'll be playing has some fun mods installed. Just waiting for the final few mods to finish installing.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

BDR doesn't show up on the app.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:22 PM
fucking loves magic

beacuse the app only shows live streams.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Derp
Old 02-03-2013, 01:29 PM
fucking loves magic

also, I'm doing a lot of tests at the moment to try to optimize my settings, so apologies if you're watching and it lasts 5-10 mins.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Let me know when The Kinks have left the building and Frampton Comes Alive.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:56 PM
fucking loves magic

going live in a few mins. Believe I got the kinks worked out. Gonna try streaming a campaign of L4D2 with some added ridiculousness.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:01 PM
RIP Ferg

It still says offline but I got an email saying it was live. WTF
Old 02-03-2013, 06:06 PM
fucking loves magic

may have been from before, I was testing it a few mins ago. Will go live in a min or two.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:35 PM
RIP Ferg

DUDE, do your BDR's live like this lol
Old 02-03-2013, 06:54 PM
RIP Ferg

OK, everyone needs to check into these. That was cool.