Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 09-13-2012, 06:35 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

To be honest, America's biggest strength so far is being able to comeback. I really hope it continues while I'm alive or else we're fucked.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

So according to you, the GOP has gone too far-right and the left hasn't done the same handing the keys to their loonies? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

If so, this wouldn't be such a tight fucking race. Obama would cakewalk over Romney.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
To be honest, America's biggest strength so far is being able to comeback. I really hope it continues while I'm alive or else we're fucked.
We're fucked regardless. That's the beauty of the beast.
Machinations working within machinations.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-13-2012, 06:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
So according to you, the GOP has gone too far-right and the left hasn't done the same handing the keys to their loonies? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

If so, this wouldn't be such a tight fucking race. Obama would cakewalk over Romney.

You talking to me or the Canuck?

Old 09-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Not you.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:51 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
What's funny about all of this is how First World Western "allies" don't understand how America works Post 1945.

They don't care. Eisenhower was the first one to catch on, since towards the end of his last term...he started to realize he was just a figurehead.

America isn't a country, so much as it is a world engine propelled by a shared willful ignorance of what keeps it afloat. The American people share in, the government pushes it and the rest of the world takes the hush money handouts.

What Bush and company did was unprecedented in the sense that Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice understood this concept. While past political agents have used it for world-building such as Kissinger in regards to Vietnam and China...they did something else.

Cheney wanted to hit the Middle East like a battering ram and recoup what they didn't achieve under HW Bush. The problem was that a lot had changed between 1992 and 2003. It's ok to be a bull in a china shop, just as long as you don't own the china shop.

Socio-political entanglement is a concept that has just mindfucked the Republicans from Teddy Roosevelt on. You can take, take and take some more from the wide world, but you have to maintain it. Lack of maintenance or the fear thereof is how empires crumble.

But, America's been here before. Fuck, we hit that point twice in the 20th Century. The key to coming back has always been find a centralized enemy and exploit the economic weaknesses of our foreign interests.

We've got the enemy (take a wild fucking guess), now we just have to put the foreign 1st and 2nd world in jeopardy. As we've had to learn over the last decade, nobody gives a fuck about the third world. From a political strategy standpoint, I would be really worried if I was Spain, Italy or Greece. Those three are the most vulnerable at this point to manipulation and due to their geographic proximity to America's latest problem.
You deserve a round of applause
Old 09-13-2012, 07:20 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Quote:

The US people are divided, and will vote for their party regardless of it's a monkey or a kitchen sink representing the party. Only a few are swing voters who thinks. Both sides have radicals, but if you think the Democrats are more or as to the left as the GOP is to the right you are clearly mistaken.

The democrats aren't run by nutjobs (yet). Only $$$. The GOP used to, before losing to a black guy named Obama. Then it went to shit.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Quote:
Both sides have radicals, but if you think the Democrats are more or as to the left as the GOP is to the right you are clearly mistaken.
Last I checked it was the Democrats who had an idiot in front of millions flat out say at their convention if Romney wins blacks and women will lose their rights (Kerry Washington). If that isn't radical, you are the one clearly mistaken.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:24 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Obama sure as fuck disapointed, especially by nominating the ones responsible for the economic crisis as his financial advisor, but yes, women will loses their rights.

Abortions. Simple. But that's beside the point. The point is that your country is teaching that evolution ain't that right, and that creationism is ok. If that's cool with you, just don't cry when the rest of the world makes the US their bitches within a few generations all brainpower will be elsewhere. Obama ain't perfect. He's in fact a VERY ordinary president. the guy could have been the Roosevelt of his time and reform the economy, but he didn't.

But the other choice is worse by all accounts. All.

I'll be honest, if the GOP had ANYONE with a ounce of intelligence, someone who's not endorsing creationism, who's not at hte mercy of regligion, he's fucking win in a landslide, and I'd like to see him tackle the presidency. Sadly, being a conservative in the US now doesn't mean being financial conservative, it means being religious conservative.

Obama will win being the default candidate only by facing a fucking women-hating, gay-hating, rich loving (rich people are necessary, unless they don't pay the taxes they should) douchebag who's the sad best pick out of cohort of fucking lunatics. Santorum, Gingrich, Perry, Paul, the crazy black guy, you name it.

Fuck, was it so hard to pick Rubio, or anyone else with a brain? Someone like Jon Huntsman would have been my pick, but hey....
Old 09-15-2012, 12:13 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Last I checked it was the Democrats who had an idiot in front of millions flat out say at their convention if Romney wins blacks and women will lose their rights (Kerry Washington). If that isn't radical, you are the one clearly mistaken.

If we're comparing what actors did at a convention, the Republicans still lose this argument.

Old 09-18-2012, 06:03 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

That new Romney video is spectacular. He's really pulling for a Obama win, is he?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

WTF Obama. WTF?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Obama didn't bring it last night. Romney came to square off and fight and Obama was just simply...there.

They're both entirely full of shit...misleading facts and exaggerated statements...but Romney did a much better job of presentation. It will be interesting to see the fallout from this on the Obama side. Regardless, we're gonna see a different Obama at the next debate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:50 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Things is, Obama's facts are straighter than Romney, but Romney sure as fuck is better liar at it!

Clean coal! Quick Mitt, open that airplane window!

What an idiot.

Too bad for Obama, he should and could have knocked his ass off right there and there with the 47% shit Romney said.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:15 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Things is, Obama's facts are straighter than Romney, but Romney sure as fuck is better liar at it!

Clean coal! Quick Mitt, open that airplane window!

What an idiot.

Too bad for Obama, he should and could have knocked his ass off right there and there with the 47% shit Romney said.
Points to remember.

1) It was the first debate
2) Lehrer was the shittiest moderator in 24 years.
3) Romney has effectively used up his talking points in Round 1. Statistically and historically, he's got nowhere to go but down.
4) If Obama doesn't take Round 2, worry then.
5) I've still got tickets for the VP Debate next week. I'm mulling over going to it. I went to Cheney vs. Lieberman at the same location and it was awful.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Next debate is domestic/foreign-policy based with the town-hall format. The latter hasn't been Obama's strongest area either.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:26 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

To be honest, my daughter's latest poop has more foreign policy expericence and acumen than Mitt Romney... so Obama should take the cake.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Since everything is going awesome overseas... And was Obama's lack of experience a hindrance four years ago? Funny how it's suddenly a big sticking point.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:50 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Thing is: it's not so much about lack of experience as Romney's lack of intelligence or really scary-stupid responses to foreign policy question. The fucker still think Russia is the Enemy.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Do NOT dismiss Romney as an idiot. The man is anything but. Disagree with him all that you want but give him the credit that he deserves.

The VP debate should be interesting. I cant wait to watch Biden step on his dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?