Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

Old 01-21-2012, 07:12 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Films Discussed

Episode 1

Monsignor (1982)

Hamlet (1996)

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 01-21-2012, 07:20 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Oh man I hope you guys didn't poop on Hamlet. I totes dig that one hardcore.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:42 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

I much prefer the Schwarzenegger Hamlet.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:15 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
Oh man I hope you guys didn't poop on Hamlet. I totes dig that one hardcore.

We touched upon it, but didn't go that in-depth.

Old 06-24-2014, 11:39 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Coming up in Episode 2

The Buddy Holly Story (1978)

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)

Runaway Nightmare (1982)

Old 06-24-2014, 01:05 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

So another episode where I don't know what the fuck you are talking about? EXCITED. :P
Old 06-24-2014, 01:15 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
So another episode where I don't know what the fuck you are talking about? EXCITED. :P
You've got 2 days to watch movies and try to throw stuff back at me.

Old 06-24-2014, 05:27 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Rob, I've seen half of those, BUTTHORN!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:20 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Haven't seen Grand Budapest Hotel, yet Runaway Nightmare... intrigues me.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:50 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Runaway Nightmare is awesome, it's also a limited edition release on Blu-Ray. There's a handful of copies left via Diabolik DVD and Vinegar Syndrome.

There will be a legit DVD release next month that is general supply. But, if you want it in HD, there's about 100 copies left.

Old 07-29-2014, 09:59 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I need to go back and try to update this.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:54 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Episode 6:

Dumb and Dumber To
The One I Love
Inherent Vice
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
Star Wars: Episode VII
The Boxtrolls
Foxcatcher
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part I
The Expendables 3
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
The Frighteners
Pretty Baby
Man of Steel
The Dark Knight
Oculus
Boyhood
Dazed and Confused
A Scanner Darkly

Old 08-28-2014, 08:56 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

so glad you're keeping notes.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:01 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I have been, I just need to insert the others when time permits.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:13 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Linklater talk looks good.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 08-29-2014, 06:28 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Episode 6:

Dumb and Dumber To
The One I Love
Inherent Vice
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
Star Wars: Episode VII
The Boxtrolls
Foxcatcher
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part I
The Expendables 3
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
The Frighteners
Pretty Baby
Man of Steel
The Dark Knight
Oculus
Boyhood
Dazed and Confused
A Scanner Darkly
Sounds like yet another stellar episode. I'm in.