Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 01-28-2015, 10:12 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Wat

That's splendid. Gene is back.
Old 01-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Parks and Rec this season is pretty great so far. Love the time jump. The stuff with April is hitting WAY TOO CLOSE TO HOME right now. I hope that wraps up because I just feel shitty when her story is on.
Yeah. April is 2spooky4me.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:56 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

The Ron and Leslie ep last week has to be top three ever. So damn good. I really liked the Treat Yo Self episode last night, too. It's kind of a bummer they're burning these off so fast but I'm enjoying it a lot.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:23 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The Psycho Pete episode of Sunny was fantastic. Cricket is fucking terrifying now. "If he wants to slip it in me that'll cost him a six pack."

The Flash was fucking awesome this week. The stuff on the dam was awesome. I have no idea where this is going for the end of the season which is nice.

Arrow is getting better and better every episode. Can't wait until we see The Atom which I'm going to assume is going to happen at the end of the season.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:25 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

also, WIZARD WARS IS BACK AND IS AWESOME.

The Vegas guy and Indiana guy were great. The tennis ball/shoe trick was amazing as was the arm coming through the chest.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:37 AM
is ready for turkey

Broad City was fucking great this week too. Abbi's makeup was fucking hysterical.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
The Psycho Pete episode of Sunny was fantastic. Cricket is fucking terrifying now. "If he wants to slip it in me that'll cost him a six pack."

The Flash was fucking awesome this week. The stuff on the dam was awesome. I have no idea where this is going for the end of the season which is nice.

Arrow is getting better and better every episode. Can't wait until we see The Atom which I'm going to assume is going to happen at the end of the season.
Felicity with her hair down.

The reveal at the end of Arrow was all WHAAAAAT. and it's crazy how worthless Roy and Laurel are without Felicity and/or Diggle. Hang it up, y'all.

I'm Really interested to see what happens next on The Flash, too. Lost of questions about Dr. Ted and his problems. And I hope Detective Law & Order finds out the truth.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:37 AM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post

The reveal at the end of Arrow was all WHAAAAAT. and it's crazy how worthless Roy and Laurel are without Felicity and/or Diggle. Hang it up, y'all.
right? Finally that fucking dick has a reason to be on the show. We were all like OHHH SNAPPPS. But the shit with Laurel needs to end much sooner than later.
  Spoiler: spoilers 
we just keep joking that when she's pretending to be Sara and is talking to her dad that her dad at some point just needs to say "Sara, let's go get dinner and talk about this. I'm so proud of you. You're nothing like your worthless sister Laurel." When he does find out, I hope he destroys Laurel.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:39 AM
is ready for turkey

but I love what Vinnie Jones is doing on the show so far. Greatness.
Old 02-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Shut up, crime!

I hope this anti-vaccine bullshit on The Shield gets dropped like a bad habit by the end of the season. Glenn Close is pretty rad. But because she's a movie star I bet she implodes Byrne end of the year.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:34 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Seriously don't remember anti-vax stuff in The Shield. Been a few years since I watched it though.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Shut up, crime!

A lawyer shows up at the beginning of season 4 to convince the Mackeys to sue regarding Mercury levels in vaccines. So dumb.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:09 PM
Shut up, crime!

I think I need to watch the first Captain America movie again. Was it a secret that Peggy was a badass? Because I don't get why she has to hide it on her tv show. SSR was already established as early SHIELD, right? I think Im missing something. At least it's an entertaining show. I really like Atwell.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:43 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Re: why Peggy was sidelined after the war, James said it best. My guess is the men back then expected her to have quit after the war, got married, pumped out kids, and been a housewife instead of being an agent. Chauvinistic, yes, but that was the prevailing thought process back then. Note how she's usually referred to at the SSR office as "Captain America's girlfriend" and not the battle-hardened soldier Cap and everyone who worked with her saw during the war. Cap and the Commandos treated her with respect and as an equal, the guys in the SSR don't.

Of course, those that DID fight alongside her, like the Howling Commandos KNOW you don't put Peggy in the corner. Hopefully she gets to show her fellow agents what's what in the next episode when the Commandos show up.

Last edited by Timothy225; 02-02-2015 at 05:47 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Shut up, crime!

This chick with the dead husband on The Bachelor is annnnooooooyiiiing. I know I'm an asshole for thinking that but, holy crap, this chick is weird and unbalanced.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:09 AM
is ready for turkey

Why are you watching The Bachelor? ghahah
Old 02-03-2015, 08:55 AM
is ready for turkey

Gotham was pretty entertaining this week. The motherfucking WARLOCK, Julian Sands, showed up as Jonathan Crane's dad. that last scene of Fish and random military guy roaring and charging each other was hilarious though. Pretty sure that wasn't the intention. Felt like the Adam West Batman show
Old 02-03-2015, 09:01 AM
Fleshlight King

Warlock? Fuck. Might catch back up.
Old 02-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Shut up, crime!

Quote:
Why are you watching The Bachelor? ghahah
My wife watches it and it's such a trainwreck that I can't turn away. Last night the bachelor set up this first date with a girl with what he thought was an intimacy coach because he "felt emotional distance" with her but it was actually a sex coach. They didn't figure it out until they were stripping and getting into sex positions. Durr...
Old 02-03-2015, 09:58 AM
is ready for turkey

all of those people deserve herpes