Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 06-27-2016, 04:42 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

DAMN. Hell of a season finale - without venturing into spoiler territory, cast got winnowed down a bit, alliances made, stage is set for what's gonna be one hell of a season next year.

Also...

Spoiler: Play of the Game! 
Damn, Cersei! Drank your wine, scorched that Earth, got yourself some serious payback all around! How's it feel to be Queen, girl?

Oh, and Margery? NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

If this show only has two more seasons, they're going to be glorious ones.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:33 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

GREAT finale. Just masterful in every sense of the word. I need to watch it again but I'm thinking that it might just be one of the best (if not THE best) episodes of the entire series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-27-2016, 07:36 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Comcast fucked my wife last night. HBO was down during the episode and it didn't record either. Hopefully she can watch it via HBO GO tonight with no issues.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:34 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

HBO Now was perfect last night, which I did not expect.

And man. The opening like 10 minutes? Almost no dialog, and all those awesome music cues? So good.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:52 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

the whole episode was flawless. That opening sequence was almost Hitchcockian, though. Just first rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-27-2016, 02:12 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

What a great episode. Random thoughts.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
Don't let Arya cook.

Sansa maybe learned the game too well from Littlefinger.

Cersei v Dany will be something to watch.

Jaime is going to have to kill a mad Queen this time?

Margaery
Old 06-27-2016, 05:26 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Rewatched part of it before work - still floored by all the stuff that went down. Really, really, really looking forward to how the hell they're gonna top this season when they come back in the Spring.
Old 06-27-2016, 06:55 PM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Tim and I said, "Holy shit!" more times than I care to think about. Between all of the revelations, deaths, etc.

Fantastic episode. However, we know that they all can't be like that.

I still love Tyrion.

I think any love Jamie had for Cersi is dead or will die when he finds out about...
Old 06-27-2016, 11:20 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

What are the odds the last movie Tommen watched was Space Jam?
Old 06-28-2016, 04:46 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Wondering if, after the destruction of the Sept, there are any conspiracy theories being bandied about in Westeros.

"Oh, it was those Wildlings, had to be. Only those bastards from beyond the Wall would've done shot like this."

"I bet it was the Sparrows. Bet it was a suicide pact or something. Never trusted those psycho cultists. I mean, you see what they did to Queen Cersei? Made her walk around starkers, she did!"
"I don't think that was the real Cersei. Don't recall ever seeing her with a rocking body like that."
"When the HELL did YOU ever see Cersei naked, Earl?"
"Well, there was that time when Ser Jamie left for Dorne and..."
"Oh, you are SO full of shit, Earl."
"Fuck you! I have proof! I have this drawing I made from that moment..."

"... I really, really hate you, Earl."

Also, "Shame. Shame. Shame." Man, Cersei must've been festering to throw that line back in the nun's face.
Old 06-28-2016, 06:19 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

The joke going around last night was "Wildfyre can't melt Sept beams."
Old 06-28-2016, 07:52 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

That's a good one.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:05 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

For you Overwatch fans.
Old 06-28-2016, 05:36 PM
RIP Ferg

Hahahahahahaha perfection.
Old 07-04-2016, 10:45 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Well damn. Now THAT'S a great season. Fantastic finale. Even better than Bastards. That Arya moment was a fist pumping moment.

Also, SHAME.

Spoiler:  
Also, Jaehaerys Targaryen. Called his parentage years ago, but never that name. They chose the name well. That makes him a full Targaryen, named after past great kings. If they uphold the Targaryen tradition, he'll marry auntie Daenerys....
Old 07-13-2016, 01:35 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Old 07-24-2017, 08:32 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Fucking hell, firing on all cylinders this season.

2 out of the 7 so far, and it's perfect. PERFECT.

Wanna bet Sansa is playing Littlefinger?
Old 07-24-2017, 09:12 AM
Fleshlight King

Of course. I look forward to Sansa agreeing to marry Littlefinger then having Arya face shift on their wedding night so the Starks also control the Vail.

Euron's battle face is god tier.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:31 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Yeha, Arya offing Littlefinger is much possible. Not a given as much as Jaime killing Cercei, as the Valonquar prophecy, but it would be fitting.

Now, Jon Snow will meet Tyrion and Daenerys. Hell, I just waited 15+ years for that moment!
Old 07-24-2017, 10:35 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Of course. I look forward to Sansa agreeing to marry Littlefinger then having Arya face shift on their wedding night so the Starks also control the Vail.

Euron's battle face is god tier.
I see Snow King in the North, if he survives, and Sansa ruler of the Vale and Riverland.