Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:04 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

It's not difficult. One person does the first part of the objective, the second person does the other. Of course this game kind of makes you want to shut your brain off so I can see how that can be a pain in the ass but if you want to multiplay you must do the challege guys as a team. And besides there's at most like four guys in one round of almost 40 freaking people to kill.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:23 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
It's not difficult. One person does the first part of the objective, the second person does the other. Of course this game kind of makes you want to shut your brain off so I can see how that can be a pain in the ass but if you want to multiplay you must do the challege guys as a team. And besides there's at most like four guys in one round of almost 40 freaking people to kill.

Shoot. Dicks. Off.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:55 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I'm feeling a major GTA IV buzz. Who wants to play some GTA this weekend?

Old 04-21-2011, 06:24 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Sorry I didn't get on for Kombat Time.

I had Lu Bu chasing me around for like fifteen fucking minutes while I prayed to my shinto god not to get a spear suppository.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:48 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

LET'S GET A 4 PLAYER MK KING OF THE HILL SESSION GOING SOON.

Nate and I were able to play with no issues this weekend and I was also able to play online with people with no issues.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Was it ninja patched? I may be around tonight after Bourdain for some MK.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:55 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

possibly. The online stuff was working pretty well.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Does anyone here have NBA 2K11? I want to achievement grind the online shit.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:35 PM
is fancy

you're a sick man
Old 05-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I have it, haven't played in a long while though.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Mk nowa!
Old 05-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Downloading blops expansion packs.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Lego Pirates and MK this weekend.

Hook it up. Shut it down. Flim flam foom.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:36 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Downloading blops expansion packs.
YESSSSSSSS!!
Old 05-13-2011, 07:37 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

I may download them tonight. Still sitting on the fence.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:57 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
Lego Pirates and MK this weekend.

Hook it up. Shut it down. Flim flam foom.
I'm down with some MK.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:02 AM
RIP Ferg

"Vin: Fence sitter" Not quite as awesome as "Vin:Man of action" Just sayin'
Old 05-13-2011, 08:13 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

I've earned the right to fence sit... with all you 'blopping' motherfuckers.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:19 AM
Right meow!

Be advised: it takes for fucking ever to download.
Old 05-13-2011, 08:21 AM
RIP Ferg

Just remember, when you blop while fence sitting you're bound to get some blops on your leg.