Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 06-09-2011, 08:20 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Link?
Here ya go!

Sucks that I gotta wait until October for this to play out! Sucks, I say!
Old 06-09-2011, 08:30 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

god that forum....
Old 06-09-2011, 09:24 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Just saw it and I really enjoyed the ideas. Especially about being a cynical asshole.

I also enjoyed the depiction of today's tween/teenagers...granted they look like emo kids from about six years ago.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:04 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

They also SOUND like emo kids from about six years ago. I was half expecting an appearance from Brokencyde on last night's ep.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:11 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
Brokencyde

You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post

I love you... no homo.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:21 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I once listened to five seconds of Brokencyde. How I escaped with out brain damage is anyone's guess.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Never heard em.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:26 AM
is not Montel Williams

If you value your life, you won't.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Hocken View Post
If you value your life, you won't.
Fuck that...

The gods hate a coward.

DO IT!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Oh my god. What the fuck is that?!?!?!?!?!
Old 06-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Fuck you all...

It is pain.

Pain that cannot be imagined...
Old 06-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Right meow!

I can never unhear that. Thanks buddy.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

First thought that popped in my head was how satisfying it would be to pummel that band with a baseball bat, DeNiro/Untouchables style.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

I remember there being a rumor back during the Muhammad incident last April that Parker and Stone were so pissed at Comedy Central to the point where they were ready to call it a day once their contracts were up.

Don't know if that was true but...since The Book of Mormon is doing quite well...Maybe, there's some truth to it?
Old 06-09-2011, 01:51 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Side note: My stepsister (who is a furry, remember?) is also into Brokencyde...

CAUSE AND EFFECT?
Old 06-09-2011, 01:51 PM
getting ready for summer

Also, this is after I gave her every album by NIN, DK, Misfits, etc.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:06 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

I remember you mentioning her, Rob. Kids today (sadly shakes head).
Old 06-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Kids have shitty taste sometimes.

Once they grow out of it, they'll kick their own asses upon the realization that they were idjuts.

Or they'll keep on trucking to their same awful fucking tune, cluelessly derping all over the place.

I hope she hears the farts soon.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:40 AM
is not Montel Williams

Kids have shitty tastes sometimes? I would say it's a requirement.