Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 10-14-2010, 08:48 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default South Park Season Whatever

Fuck me. Last night's episode with the Jersey Shore was fucking hilarious. Snooki depicted as a rat creature that humps everything was hilarious. As was Kyle's transformation into a guido.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:01 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Also loved the explanation of Kyle's Mom being a Guidette before she moved to South Park. "S-Woww Tittybang"
Old 10-14-2010, 09:29 AM
is ready for turkey

Old 10-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Spot on...
Old 10-14-2010, 09:56 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Looks like I'll be heading to South Park Studios after work.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:59 AM
is ready for turkey

SNOOKI WANT SMOOSH SMOOSH
Old 10-14-2010, 10:41 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

What sold me on the episode was the last three minutes. That sense of timing and writing has been missing from the show for five years.

It's Parker and Stone at their meanest.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 10-14-2010, 10:42 AM
is ready for turkey

Fuck, when the planes started coming I was dying.
Old 10-14-2010, 11:53 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

I loved the shit with Theresa and crew from Real Houswives of NJ - fantastic!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:39 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Speaking as a New Jerseyan... fuckin' loved this episode. Their take on Snooki had me rolling, as did Kyle losing his shit and getting all Newark up in here!
Old 10-21-2010, 06:55 AM
is ready for turkey

"holy shit, the Inception stuff was fucking hilarious. The doctor humming the score while the other one tried to explain the dream levels had us rolling. Little Mackey is fucking great and awwws to him being raped by the giant owl.

*dun dun da da da dun dun dun BOOM*
Old 10-21-2010, 06:57 AM
is ready for turkey

Also lulz to Freddy Krueger being an assassin for the government.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:23 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

I was rolling last night - the convoluted explanations from the "Dream Team", the hoarding, lil' Mackie, Woodsy Owl (flashback!), the doctor riffing the Inception soundtrack...

Two for two this season so far. Really hope they keep the momentum going.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:49 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Man, this episode tonight...

Spoiler: Talk about LOADED! 
References to A Clockwork Orange, the BP spill and the PR campaign afterwards, shout outs to the previous "moon" episodes, Cartman finally getting shit from his Mom, Cthulhu and a bunch of Lovecraftian horrors, cajuns, and... the Coon returns! AND IT'S A TWO-PARTER!!!

Firing on all cylinders, this season is!
Old 04-25-2011, 08:30 AM
is ready for turkey

STARTS AGAIN THIS WEEK

yesssss
Old 04-25-2011, 10:28 AM
CSI

Lola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
Fuck me. Last night's episode with the Jersey Shore was fucking hilarious. Snooki depicted as a rat creature that humps everything was hilarious. As was Kyle's transformation into a guido.
I've only watched one episode of South Park in my life,but this will be the day I start.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:46 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post
I've only watched one episode of South Park in my life,but this will be the day I start.
No time like now...
Old 04-25-2011, 10:50 AM
CSI

Lola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurtsLola is so fucking epic it hurts

Already bookmarked it.
It was Snooky and then the reference about A Clockwork Orange from Timothy that's got me interested now
Old 04-25-2011, 10:51 AM
Fuck you all...

Muff Cabbage...
Old 04-25-2011, 01:09 PM
It's REN FAIR TIME!

Bdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurts

This clip always makes my day. I want some umpa lumpa weed...