Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's not enjoying himself, he's laughing all the way to the bank. There's a difference.

This one may be the very worst Bond film. I'll see how it ranks against AVtaK when I get to it.

My wife absolutely hated every second of it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Jamie: that wasn't a slam against you on DAF. To each their own, and I know that the film does have its fans. It works for some people and that's fine.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The Fountain.

Still quite amazing to behold, even if you were just examining the shot choices and the editing.

Certainly my favorite Mansell work so far.

Huge Ackman never gets the recognition for his cry work here. He's an amazing crier in this film. GOAT crying.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• still need to see THE FOUNTAIN.

Comment

• Fountain hits super close to home. Made me cry in the theater. Haven't been able to make it through since without becoming a big blubbering mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER

Good God is this one bad. This feels like amateur hour all the way. Unfunny with poorly directed and edited action sequences. Boring, lethargic...it's a true 'going through the motions' film devoid of any inspiration. The only positive in the film is that Jill St. John is hot. Terrible

Jimmy Dean is the man in this.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Matt, that doesn't bother me in the least. You're perfectly entitled to how you saw Diamonds.

I solely object to you thinking Connery wasn't enjoying himself. An entire studio crawled back, begging him to return behind Broccoli and Saltzman's backs and told him, "We will do whatever you want!" Franchise actors dream of the scenario and it's the only time (Correct me if I'm wrong!) that ever happened.

Connery had to give the thumb's up to everything (His priorities over-rid Eon) and paid an ungodly amount of dough upfront and a large chunk of the box-office. He's loving how much power he has and gives a fun, relaxed performance. I love You Only Live Twice but he is bored outta his mind there. Ditto Thunderball.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'll also take issue with anyone that doesn't think Moonraker is the worst Bond.

Love for that film makes me want to nick Matt's 'YOU'RE ALL INSANE' idea.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I don't love MOONRAKER but I enjoy it for what it is. The film sets out with a specific goal of being ridiculous and over-the-top. Once you buy into that and go with it, it's a thoroughly entertaining film.

I used to hate it, I really did.

Comment

• Worst Bond film? The correct answer is The Man with the Golden Gun, Die Another Day and/or License to Kill.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Worst Bond film? The correct answer is The Man with the Golden Gun, Die Another Day and/or License to Kill.
                        Going strictly off of memory, I'd agree with you on all three of those films being amongst the worst. I simply have to add DAF to that list, though. It was so bad that I was actually tempted to turn it off.

Comment

• License to Kill is the Cannon Films version of a Bond flick. Die Another Day is just an icy abortion.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• License to Kill is great.

License to Drive is better.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              License to Kill is great.

License to Drive is better.

If Looks Could Kill beats them all.

Comment

• No doubt. Grieco for the win.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X