Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 03-29-2017, 07:39 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Fast 5

Still fucking awesome. I can't even try to pick a favorite, but I love the last 40 minutes of insanity so much.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:41 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Probably my favorite of the series.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:20 PM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

5 is still the best.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:25 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

5 is easily, EASILY the best of the lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 04-03-2017, 07:23 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Fantastic Beasts. Fucking loved this. Better than any of the HP flicks IMO. Just a bunch of fun.

Only issue I had was the
  Spoiler: spoilers 
reveal of Depp...ugh...
I feel they didn't need to do that, but past that I had a blast.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:59 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Oh dang, really? I missed it in the theatre. Maybe I should pick it up tomorrow when I grab Rogue One.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:08 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Fantastic Beasts. Fucking loved this. Better than any of the HP flicks IMO. Just a bunch of fun.

Only issue I had was the
  Spoiler: spoilers 
reveal of Depp...ugh...
I feel they didn't need to do that, but past that I had a blast.

Spoiler: They needed to do it. 

They just could've handled it better.

Depp's character is going to define the world that leads into the Harry Potter movies. He impacts Dumbledore and everything yet to come. Still, the device that Rowling uses to introduce him could've been tweaked to play better onscreen.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 04-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

No Rogue One pre-order an Amazon, still not available today. Wonder how they lost out on that?

$19.99 at best buy is best......buy I've seen for blu, DVD, digital. Anyone know of anything better? Bester?
Old 04-04-2017, 08:57 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
No Rogue One pre-order an Amazon, still not available today. Wonder how they lost out on that?

$19.99 at best buy is best......buy I've seen for blu, DVD, digital. Anyone know of anything better? Bester?

Yeah, that's the best deal this week.

In answer to your other question, Amazon is fighting with Disney.

Old 04-04-2017, 09:02 AM
getting ready for summer

Fucking Amazon. I thought I was going crazy because I didn't see it there.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:51 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Fucking Amazon. I thought I was going crazy because I didn't see it there.

Studios want to set their own prices, Amazon says fuck that. Studios try to fuck with them and Amazon says how about we just not carry your shit during Week 1?

Most cave, but WB and Disney fight them hard on it.

Old 04-04-2017, 03:18 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I grabbed the 3-D version in a steel book at Best Buy for $25 this morning. That extra five bucks is worth it to me now that PSVR does Rob-o-Vision.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:14 AM
getting ready for summer

The Void. My review? aVOID

Terrible movie. Great trailer.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Shut up, crime!

Aw man, really? The trailer was really cool so I was looking forward to that one. Boo!
Old 04-09-2017, 04:28 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
The Void. My review? aVOID

Terrible movie. Great trailer.
Dammit. This one was on the top of my to see list..
Old 04-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Had never heard of it until this weekend, and I think everyone I know saw it. Nobody is middle of the road, it's all love or hate.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:28 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

MUNICH.

Hadn't watched it in a while. Not only does it hold up, its ranking in my Spielberg canon has probably gone up to the point that I think it may be his 'best' drama, which would put it in the #3 position amongst all of his films for me (behind RAIDERS and JAWS).
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 04-10-2017, 07:56 AM
Fleshlight King

I love Munich. The boat house scene always really fucks me up.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:19 AM
CHONG LI! CHONG LI!

Martin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandasMartin is a god amongst pandas

Munich is his masterpiece for me.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:30 AM

Right now, I'd go:
1. RAIDERS
2. JAWS
3. MUNICH
Quote:
Quote: