Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Films on DVD or Blu

Films on DVD or Blu If you can buy it or own it, post about them here.

Old 06-18-2016, 08:53 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Naw, I loved Wanted. All the right kinds of stupid.
Old 06-19-2016, 05:42 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, that's three of us. It's weird and goofy but very entertaining.
Old 06-19-2016, 05:52 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Count me in on the Wanted love train.
Old 06-19-2016, 08:50 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Yeah everyone was surprised by Wanted doing well. Especially Universal.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:48 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Wanted and Jumper are my jams.
Old 06-19-2016, 11:48 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

We needed a crossover.
Old 06-20-2016, 02:29 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

You'd think after McAvoy got aboard the X-Men train, Univ might have finally gotten Wanted 2 going.

They basically wouldn't do it without Jolie. At one point they tried to recast with Noomi Rapace when she was hot for 7 minutes.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:59 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Count me in as a fan of WANTED as well. Enjoyed the hell out of that movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-20-2016, 08:57 AM
getting ready for summer

10 Cloverfield Lane.

100% better than Cloverfield. The dude from Hush was great and I love John Goodman.

Spoiler: ENDING spoilers 
Loved it so much that it turned out while Goodman was probably a murderer that he was correct about the "martians". When the chick from Silicon Valley showed up all fucked up I assumed it was just radiation stuff, but then the mothership showed up and Winstead headed off to the resistance?

Fuck yeah man.
Old 06-20-2016, 10:20 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
10 Cloverfield Lane.

100% better than Cloverfield. The dude from Hush was great and I love John Goodman.

Loved it so much that it turned out while Goodman was probably a murderer that he was correct about the "martians". When the chick from Silicon Valley showed up all fucked up I assumed it was just radiation stuff, but then the mothership showed up and Winstead headed off to the resistance?

Fuck yeah man.

I like the working plan to make it into an Anthology series. They've got a third film underway. But, there was too large of a gap between Film 1 and Film 2.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-20-2016, 10:43 AM
getting ready for summer

it worked fully for me. Shit, even without what I mentioned in my spoilers happening it would have worked. Goodman is the man. I'll never get why Ceej doesn't like him.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:52 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
10 Cloverfield Lane.

Fuck yeah man.
I watched it this weekend too. I liked it. John Goodman and Mary Elizabeth Winstead were both great.

Watched Midnight Special too. This I didn't like as much. It was decent, but I just didn't care much. The ending was cool to see.

Also saw Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, which was funny. Needed it too after seeing the previous two movies.

Finally saw The Conjuring. It was fucking great. Definitely want to see the second one now.
Old 06-20-2016, 05:01 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

10 CLOVERFIELD LANE was on my flight this morning but the ride wasn't long enough to watch the whole thing. I saw the first half and it was really, really good. I need to find a way to watch the rest soon.

On my second leg I did have enough time to finally watch ANT-MAN and, what the hell, I should've watched this a long time ago. I didn't think Stoll was particularly good as the villain but everything else was WAY better than I expected. I'd rank it at the third best Phase Two movie. Rudd was great!
Old 06-20-2016, 06:06 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Wanted and Jumper are my jams.
Quote:
We needed a crossover.
YASSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssss

Quote:
it worked fully for me. Shit, even without what I mentioned in my spoilers happening it would have worked. Goodman is the man. I'll never get why Ceej doesn't like him.
Fat success envy.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:39 PM
Malfunctioning Host

IggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
10 Cloverfield Lane.

Fuck yeah man.
I find it hard to judge this film on its merits because I so wanted it to be a direct sequel that the fact it wasn't colors my evaluation. That being said, the whole cast (all three and a half of them) was great

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:37 AM
getting ready for summer

Fuck a direct sequel. Cloverfield SUCKED. This was much more interesting in my opinion. Cloverfield suffers from Pacific Rim syndrome in the fact the characters are all terrible and it's just a boring fucking movie.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:46 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Agreed with Rob on Cloverfield. And Pacific Rim.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:49 AM
getting ready for summer

*BROFIST*
Old 06-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Quote:
Fuck a direct sequel. Cloverfield SUCKED. This was much more interesting in my opinion. Cloverfield suffers from Pacific Rim syndrome in the fact the characters are all terrible and it's just a boring fucking movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Agreed with Rob on Cloverfield. And Pacific Rim.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:28 AM
getting ready for summer

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh