Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

But now there'll be Bryan-styled comments. "Yes, I agree." "I too, liked this." "No, I don't agree."
Old 09-30-2009, 10:09 AM
Hmm?

nerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurtsnerdious dorkus is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Awesome. The Podcaust Arcade ain't for pussies. Post some shit, make a thread go anal, and use the phrase "Ed Prawnken" in a sentence, AND THEN you can play our games!
You can also interchange "Ed Prawken" with "Ed Talken" or "Ed Frolickin".
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I don't agree.
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Don't forget help Ari find his bonerz....
Old 09-30-2009, 10:10 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
Oh snaps, Rob just laid that shit down.

Well the games were for people here that actually contribute to the community. I know sometimes nothing is going on, which is why it's fun to occasionally play. I don't want a shit load of people joining up to play but not post.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:10 AM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Well they now need 50 posts to even play.
Yeah, this is pretty much the best way to do it. I was a mod on a board where we installed the same system, and board productivity DROPPED LIKE A FUCKING ROCK after we did it. The solution? 50 post minimum, 2 posts per day.

Of course, people started shitposting in order to hit the minimum so that they could screw around on the arcade at work. You just can't win with some people. At least I think this forum's userbase is tight-knit enough and active enough that it's not a huge deal. I mean, damn near everyone who boards here is a gamer, so we're not exactly totally enthralled by games like "Bob's Tetris Version 5" or "Spray The Bikini Girls With Water". They're just a fun diversion and a way to talk shit to each other and fiddle around.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~
Old 09-30-2009, 10:11 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Also, LESLEY vs. ROB in the bowling tournament. I may have to pour sugar in her gastank and then try and hustle a priest.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:11 AM
Hmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
Yeah, this is pretty much the best way to do it. I was a mod on a board where we installed the same system, and board productivity DROPPED LIKE A FUCKING ROCK after we did it. The solution? 50 post minimum, 2 posts per day.

Of course, people started shitposting in order to hit the minimum so that they could screw around on the arcade at work. You just can't win with some people. At least I think this forum's userbase is tight-knit enough and active enough that it's not a huge deal. I mean, damn near everyone who boards here is a gamer, so we're not exactly totally enthralled by games like "Bob's Tetris Version 5" or "Spray The Bikini Girls With Water". They're just a fun diversion and a way to talk shit to each other and fiddle around.
Wait, what?! We can haz this game?
Old 09-30-2009, 10:12 AM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Just slam both of her hands in a door on accident.

(JUST KIDDING, LESLEY!)

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
Old 09-30-2009, 10:12 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post

Yeah. If I start to notice that, I'll just turn off the arcade for a while. But I doubt it will come to that. We're cool here. Except for people who spoil shit. They should be flogged.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Hmm?

Quote:
Yeah. If I start to notice that, I'll just turn off the arcade for a while. But I doubt it will come to that. We're cool here. Except for people who spoil shit. They should be flogged.
Those WERE the droids they were looking for.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:14 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Seriously, where the fuck is that Bikini Girls game?

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:15 AM
yiff it and quit it

I've created a monster. Made of throbbing dicks.

~
Old 09-30-2009, 10:16 AM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
They should be flogged.
*pulls out flail* We already have one person deserving of that punishment.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:17 AM
is fancy

Fucking Ed spoiling what he was going to do to Nate. Now the surprise is ruined!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:19 AM
Hmm?

That wasn't a spoiler. We all knew.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:49 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Well they now need 50 posts to even play.
Haha, CJ can't play!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Hmm?

Pandas don't play arcades. Nor do they post. The sleep and play with tires.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Texan

Doesn't cj have more than 50 posts??? If he doesn't shame on him.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:54 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
Doesn't cj have more than 50 posts??? If he doesn't shame on him.
I actually have no idea, I just know that I never see him on here.