Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:13 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

YAAAAY. Also zombie whore here. But that's because zombies are awesomer than, like, ANYTHING!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 02:16 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

I was just about to post this, can't wait! AMC does it again!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 03-29-2010, 11:43 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Still have so much hope....
Old 04-06-2010, 01:09 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

First cast members announced.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:54 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

FUCKING AIR ALREADY.

Quote:
Kirkman: Anything you have seen in BREAKING BAD we can do every minute of our show. And then also there’s a lot of things you can get away with, because they are zombies, so you will be seeing all kinds of cool stuff that you would expect to see in THE WALKING DEAD: THE TV SHOW, so while it isn’t a pay cable channel, I think that people are still going to get what they want.
...not in brack & gwai lo either...

Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-28-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:00 PM
is fancy

YES. SO MUCH YES.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:28 PM
is fancy

Sorta related (it's from Charlie Adlard), I just picked this up.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:36 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Better than that movie deserves...

*cries*
Old 05-28-2010, 06:39 PM
is fancy

I know, I'm not a fan of the flick for the most part. I only got it because it looks cool. I fail. BUT IT GLOWS IN THE DARK.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:41 PM
My wife's son

Oh no, nothing wrong with Chuck or his art.

There's something wrong with George. I think he lost his way on his last trip back to the well.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:44 PM
is fancy

Yet I feel like the wierd one liking Diary more than this one.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:07 PM
My wife's son

I'd rather watch paint dry if made to choose either of those piles of ballsack.

He needs to either retire or find something else to do with his time.

He made his trilogy of awesome already.

Back the fuck away from the Arriflex, Jorge.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-28-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:23 PM
is fancy

YESSSSSS

Old 06-02-2010, 12:35 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Good color and I like the eyes
Old 06-02-2010, 05:06 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Hell yeah! Looks good. START NAO!!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:19 PM
My wife's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I blame my erection solely on expectations...
Old 06-03-2010, 07:06 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Ooh, Hot Doctor from Prison Break is in this! Nice!
Old 06-03-2010, 08:08 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

bloody eyes or white eyes? I would have to say white eyes are better zombie eyes.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:14 AM
is fancy

I'll take either/or so long as they fucking shamble.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:39 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I'll take either/or so long as they fucking shamble.
THIS...Although if they are freshly turned they have can a small burst of energy.