Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 04-20-2017, 02:16 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Troy: what do you make of this?

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/20/524905...on-the-way-out
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 04-20-2017, 02:18 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Expected. She was good, but never great. Still, she was a person not named Sessions actually running the Dept.

This won't impact anything and her departure more than likely will result in an empty post for months to come.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 04-20-2017, 05:07 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

BREAKING: US authorities have prepared charges to seek the arrest of @WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, US officials tell CNN

Old 04-20-2017, 06:38 PM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

which means nothing. He's in the Ecuadorian embassy and they have stated that they are going to keep providing him sanctuary.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 04-20-2017, 06:54 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
which means nothing. He's in the Ecuadorian embassy and they have stated that they are going to keep providing him sanctuary.
It really depends. Ecuador can't stop us. The UK has our backs on the issue.

The only fly in the soup is Putin.

Old 04-21-2017, 06:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Kinda sucks, but today's revelations involve Matt Taibai or whatever his name is at Rolling Stone. Dude's apparently been working with Russian media influencers for the last decade plus. He's a Vlad plant.

Old 04-21-2017, 10:32 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I've always thought that dude sucked. Vindication!
Old 04-22-2017, 10:48 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I could never quite figure that guy out. Wait, didn't he live and work in Russia when he was young?
Old 04-22-2017, 11:01 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

http://http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/02/exile-201002
Old 04-24-2017, 06:31 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

I don't know why, but Sessions reminds me of Leslie Jordan. Maybe it's the ears?

Old 04-24-2017, 09:59 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
I don't know why, but Sessions reminds me of Leslie Jordan. Maybe it's the ears?

It's that little old white man from AL/MS thing. Some go redneck when older, others resemble dainty little Lawn Gnomes.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:46 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

While the money laundering investigations pick up, we now have a new distracting missive from the Trump Admin.

They want to send a man to Mars before his term is up. Better get on that, NASA.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:54 AM

And who's gonna pay for that trip, the Martians?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2017, 11:21 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
And who's gonna pay for that trip, the Martians?

Given how much money has been laundered over the last 18 months. It's bound to be somewhere between the Seychelles and South Korea.

Old 04-24-2017, 01:14 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

For those playing the home game: a current scorecard update.

Flynn gone
Epshteyn gone
Giuliani talking
Crowley gone
Nunes recused
charges against Assange
Chaffetz out

Old 04-24-2017, 01:43 PM

Sure looks like we might be at war with North Korea by the end of the week.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2017, 01:54 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Sure looks like we might be at war with North Korea by the end of the week.

I don't totally buy it will go down, but if it does. We've got yet another country to babysit after we execute their leadership and destroy their military.

Old 04-24-2017, 06:32 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

China'll step in before shit goes down - no fucking way will there be a war in their backyard. My guess is someone will whack Kim Jong Un soon and a somewhat more stable (for North Korea, that is) government will take over. Talks of reunification with South Korea might kick in if China gets some benefits, economical or otherwise, though that's a long shot.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:23 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Comey goes before the Senate Judiciary on May 2nd. Sally Yates and Clapper go on the 8th.

Until then, we might not have any big news for a bit. RIS (Russian propaganda wing) is flooding social media, media channels, etc with Prop until then to drown out the truth.

Fuck, they're getting Snowden in on it. The Judiciary dates are hard and firm, meaning Sen. Burr can't get them moved. If something happens before next Tuesday, it'll be because of an outlier or outside case (half of the NYC shitstorm).

Old 04-27-2017, 11:06 AM

Sounds like Flynn is well and truly fucked.
Quote:
Quote: