Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Technology and other nerd stuff

Technology and other nerd stuff Are you a fan of tech? Do you have a cellphone attached to your hip? Maybe a bluetooth headset? Post about tech stuff here.

Old 02-20-2017, 08:15 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Google Home

Ended up grabbing one of these during our day drinking adventures this weekend along with a Google cast audio dongle. It's pretty swank if not needing some updates quickly.

Pros: voice activated drunken Mad Libs. Spotify on command. Timers and alarms on command. Google at your fingertips/voice. Great sound quality for music, for reals. 3rd party apps are neat.

Cons: no voice recognition difference for multiple people. Only one Google account can be tied. Only knows me and not Lesley.

These things can be fixed and need to be before I can 100% get behind it since we both use Google for everything
Old 02-20-2017, 08:36 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

It's like Amazon Echo in reverse.

Echo can recognize many voices, but the apps suck donkey dick.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-20-2017, 09:08 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Thanks to Lesley our home refers to me as dick butt
Old 06-21-2017, 01:43 PM
is ready for turkey

Grabbed one of these for the old man for Father's Day. He just called me to say it's the coolest thing he's played with in years. Old people are cute.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:18 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Ha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk