Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television We love tv. Cj loves "The Two Coreys". Rob loves "Freaks and Geeks". Take that as you will and discuss what you are watching here.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:02 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas
Default Fuller House

Stephanie Tanner's rack...that is all.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-26-2016, 04:55 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Pretty much the only reason I'm going to check it out. All those girls aged pretty well, I think.

Except for the Olsens but they're not on the show, right?
Old 02-26-2016, 08:34 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Just watched the first episode and, yeah, Troy is right. She bounced back pretty good from being a meth head.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:30 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

First episode of Fuller House thoughts:
SO MANY CALLBACKS. like at least 15 mins worth of call backs, made it feel like a Jimmy Fallon skit during times.
Stephanie Tanner's fake tits are distracting as fuck.
Would still smash Kimmy if given a chance.
Danny sounds weird.
Joey is still annoying.
Jesse made it out the best.
Overall it's the same show as the past so it works for me because I'm weird. People upset about it are dumb. It's not worth getting upset about. Just don't watch. For the rest of us, bring it on.
Old 02-27-2016, 08:30 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

They wrote Michelle out by saying she was busy with her fashion empire in New York, then the whole cast looked directly at the camera while the audience whooped and hollered.
Old 02-28-2016, 09:57 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Please baby Jesus, let this do well so I can get my Family Matters revival.
Old 02-28-2016, 10:32 AM
fucking loves magic

NO.
Old 02-28-2016, 11:50 AM
Shut up, crime!

Screw that. Go to the source of FM instead- PERFECT STRANGERS.
Old 02-28-2016, 03:44 PM
fucking loves magic

BALKI4LYFE
Old 02-28-2016, 04:18 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
Please baby Jesus, let this do well so I can get my Family Matters revival.

ABC is saying it completely drained their Friday ratings.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 03-02-2016, 07:29 AM
fucking loves magic

Finished the season. I liked it. Only issues (not counting what most people would hate but it's a fucking reBOOT of a show most people hated to begin with) were DJ's kids. They are terrible. Max especially. FUCK YOUR LAME CATCH PHRASE AND OVERACTING. Lulz to everything regarding Stephanie's DJ bullshit.

Steve is the best still. Joey is still the worst. Kimmy is the greatness.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

For real though, what is with Bob Saget's voice. It sounds like he's in the midst of swallowing an orange.

I'm only on episode three right now. The boys do pretty much suck, but Ramona isn't as awful. Macy Gray? WTH is that?

And yes, Stephanie's tits are their own character.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:28 AM
fucking loves magic

Yeah, Sagat sounds so goddamn weird in this. He didn't when he would show up in Entourage so it's weird.

Macy Gray was just sad.

SECOND SEASON ANNOUNCED THOUGH.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:28 AM
fucking loves magic

"HOLY CHALUPA!"

FUCK YOU MAX.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:05 PM
fucking loves magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
"HOLY CHALUPA!"

FUCK YOU MAX.
Watched half of the new season today because I'm sick again thanks to stress and the writers stopped using that fucking catch phrase. Thank god. Gia showed up in an episode and she's still super hot.