Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television We love tv. Cj loves "The Two Coreys". Rob loves "Freaks and Geeks". Take that as you will and discuss what you are watching here.

Old 11-15-2016, 02:50 PM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahah.

:P
Old 11-28-2016, 06:12 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

So...I don't think Westworld so far is an inherently bad show...but it's not nearly as clever or smart as it thinks it is. And I think because of that eventually it's going to be a bad show.
Old 11-28-2016, 06:30 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

I like it fine, but it tended to drag here and there the first couple of episodes. Still, it seems to have found its groove the past couple of weeks, so I'm onboard for the season finale this Sunday.

Oh, and I'm crushing hard on Dolores.
Old 11-28-2016, 07:22 PM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Billy is too cool for school. Also I called everything so far. Booyah. Loved this episode.
Old 11-28-2016, 08:39 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Billy is too cool for school. Also I called everything so far. Booyah. Loved this episode.
I'm not too cool for school, it's just not that clever. Like you just said. You called everything so far. Everyone has. It's playing like there's some mystery, but anyone that is shocked by anything isn't watching the show. They need to quit with the mystery shit now, and just settle into a good story or it's going to go to shit next season.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:39 AM
fucking loves magic

Old 12-01-2016, 09:51 AM
fucking loves magic

massive spoilers
Old 12-01-2016, 06:38 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Dear God, I... I get it now. All of it. And it's awesome, yo!
Old 12-02-2016, 02:25 AM
Captain Fuckin´ Magic

Jan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurtsJan is so fucking epic it hurts

That doesn´t look like anything to me.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:43 AM
fucking loves magic

haha
Old 12-05-2016, 12:37 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Doesn't even need a season 2, that was a great way to end things.

But, I'll still watch a season 2.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:05 AM
fucking loves magic

simply amazing.

Loved it. So much. I'm with you in that I'd be totally fine without a season 2, but since we're not getting it until like 2018, here's hoping Nolan and Co. can craft something up to par.

I was so hoping that
  Spoiler: spoilers 
SW stood for SPACEWORLD but I'd watch the fuck out of Samurai World
Old 12-05-2016, 10:42 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Oh yeah, any of you who haven't seen the finale, you might want to stay through the end credits. Glad I did, I almost shut it off.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:46 AM
fucking loves magic

yep, that was a great stinger.
Old 12-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Fleshlight King

It felt like a season finale and I kind of wish it was? Continuing my feelings of it not nearly being as smart and clever as it thinks it is. It's freshman philosophy shit with twists seen a mile away. Just give me a fun crazy story set in a different part each season, and ditch the seriousness. It's just dour and not interesting at all.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:25 AM
Fleshlight King

I didn't watch through the credits. What was the stinger?
Old 12-06-2016, 07:10 AM
fucking loves magic

tattooed chick cuts off her own arm with the knife as more dudes come at her. Smiles and chuckles once she does, cut to black, bunch of gunshots.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:13 AM
fucking loves magic

so I rewatched it and had a thought
What if Ford created a copy of himself and that's who was killed at the party? OR real Ford did die at the party but now his host is roaming the park?
I mean, there was that odd shot of him shaking hands with Bernard and while we assumed that he was creating a copy of
Maeve
there was that line from the pilot ""A simple handshake would give them away". Now maybe he lives amongst the hosts?
Old 12-06-2016, 07:32 AM
Fleshlight King

I think that's the assumption.