Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 01-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
And how much money has Billy given Blizzard?
I was thinking this but didn't want to say it. Blizzard employees probably all sit on ergonomic golden thrones instead of regular office chairs.

But it's also the pot and kettle because how much money have I thrown at Harmonix over the years?
Old 01-17-2015, 04:31 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I mean I have tossed plenty of money at Blizz, but so what? I have gotten far more than my $15 a month out of them. I have plenty of games I spent $60 on and barely put 8 hours into, but I dropped at least 10 hours into WoW every single week. It's why I am dripping in epixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 01-17-2015, 04:54 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Exactly. I could open a Fisher Price Guitar Center but if you did the math on cost per hour played it would be measured in cents, not dollars.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:46 PM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

for the record I was just giving Billy shit. That's awesome of Blizzard to do it without any fanfare and shit.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

WoW gave me free spine problems from being fused to my chair! Thanks Blizzard!
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:04 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Yeah, totes not ragging on Billy. If I had gotten in on ground floor I'd probably have stuck with it much more. I always felt like I was playing catch up.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:15 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I know yall aren't being dicks, I am just really happy with this. The weird thing is when I think of like "life changing" games I don't even think of WoW...because it's still a part of it. i think of Morrowind and Mario 3. I am just glad Blizz keeps it going at such a high quality, and I can't wait for my 20th anniversary statue
Old 07-29-2015, 11:37 AM
Fleshlight King

AUGUST SIXTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 11-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Fleshlight King

http://blizzardwatch.com/2015/11/06/...nto-cinematic/

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO let's talk about fucking SYLVANAS leading the charge for the Horde like where the fuck is Vol'jin and why would everyone be ok with Sylvanas taking the might of the Horde under her control to a new place like that shit is CRAZY from a story standpoint but if they turn her into a raid boss FUCK THAT
Old 11-06-2015, 05:09 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Looks badass, kind of wish I had a job that allowed me to play WoW still.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:27 AM
Fleshlight King

Did you see the artifact weapons on the WoW page? The demo locks get a fucking FLYING DEMON SKULL
Old 11-07-2015, 02:20 PM
RIP Ferg

Cray
Old 07-19-2016, 04:28 PM
Fleshlight King

PATCH DAY
Old 08-30-2016, 06:42 AM
Fleshlight King

I NEED TO GO HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 08-30-2016, 07:34 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

lol.
Old 08-30-2016, 03:56 PM
Fleshlight King

My Warblades of Valor fucking ownnnnnnnnnnnn.
Old 09-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Fleshlight King

110. But need friendly with two more reps before I unlock the "end game" stuff. World quests, etc etc. Loving this expansion so far.