Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 08-24-2015, 07:26 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Beat the Two-Face missions and the Harley Quinn mission this weekend. PIcked up the 89 Batsuit as well. It's fantastic.
Old 08-24-2015, 11:28 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
PIcked up the 89 Batsuit as well. It's fantastic.
Not as cool as my Zur En Arrh suit.

Old 08-24-2015, 11:46 AM
fucking loves magic

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahah. What the shit?

I can't decide if I like playing as Adam West or Michael Keaton more.
Old 08-24-2015, 12:04 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
hahah. What the shit?

I can't decide if I like playing as Adam West or Michael Keaton more.
Long story but it's a suit that a Batman from another planet used (Silver Age stuff), that Grant Morrison brought back decades later and featured in Batman RIP.

It's a free suit you can redeem under the WBPlay option in the main menu of the game.
Old 09-14-2015, 07:56 AM
fucking loves magic

having to start this over again kind of sucked but I get to replay everything as Keaton so that's nice.

Still not a fan of the Batmobile as it's currently used. If they make another game, I hope it's used way less or at least have boss fights again. I miss shit like the Mr. Freeze fight from the past games.