No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy, any word out from The Brothers Grimsby? Mark Strong in a comedy intrigues me.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Redress Elbow and Matty McHeyHey to star in The Dark Tower.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Troy, any word out from The Brothers Grimsby? Mark Strong in a comedy intrigues me.

I missed the chance to see it last night, because I was steaming over asshole client.

Will probably see it either on Thurs or Monday. Looks good.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AIN92P2s494" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• not bad, cautiously optimistic.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really dislike Leslie Jones though. She reminds me of Kinison. Yelling does not equal funny.

Comment

• Had heard it was getting mixed vibes (the film itself). That trailer... definitely confirmed that.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• IT looks like a fun diversion and I'm all for little girls having heroes so at least it will have that. I wasn't a fan of the ghost designs they showed (everything is soooo blue) but I love McKinnon and Wiig so I'll for sure see it. It's not like the other movies are going away, but you're right. It does seem pretty standard fare at least with the footage they showed. I'm just happy that it seems McCarthy isn't doing her standard "IM FAT AND FUNNY" schtick that is fucking tiring.

Comment

• I also hate that it feels like you can't say you don't like this movie without people automatically assuming it's because they're women. I could give two shits, I just don't like Feig.

Comment

• Meh
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My thing is just how recycled it looked, even what looks to be a new version of the library scene and when McCarthy got possessed I swear to God I thought she was about to say she was the Gate-Keeper.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It was better than I expected. But I still have very little confidence it will be good. There's still too much retreading going on. I hope the amount of screen time in the trailer isn't representative of the whole movie, too. It needs way more McKinnon and Wiig than McCarthy and Jones.

Comment

• what's most confusing is that it's almost presented as a sequel when it's not. I still think that was the worst thing they did was NOT to make it a sequel in the same world.

Comment

• That I don't understand either.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• No. Just...no.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X