POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Morning Bringdown

1. It now seems rather obvious that the people whom the FBI want pinned are Don JR and Eric Trump. Comey was interviewing them, when Trumpy went apeshit.
    2. There is stuff on Ivanka, as well as the other adult children. But, apparently the motherload is on the older boys.
    3. The Covfefe meme isn't funny on a base level. But, it's going to look ever sadder when Cheeto gets a mental health check after being bounced out of office.
    4. I want real leaks on Cohen in the worst way. That dude was Trump's lawyer in that really seedy Post Marla Maples/Pre Melania period. When he squawks, there are going to be books written about it.
    5. Wonder where Pence went? So does most of the WH. There is going to be a concentrated effort not to have Trump and Pence around each other for awhile.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Some of the Covfefe stuff was pretty fucking funny.

And yeah, funny how Pence has been completely AWOL for almost 2 weeks.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Some of the Covfefe stuff was pretty fucking funny.

And yeah, funny how Pence has been completely AWOL for almost 2 weeks.
        It was OK. While the guy is a World Class asshole, it's sad to watch someone with nuclear weapon access mentally waste away.

Hopefully, his war room gets him worked up enough that he makes a televised speech. I feel that if he has to talk solo for 20-30 mins, his decline will become super fucking apparent to most.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• On another tip, I will say this for Mueller.

That dude is either locking down these leaks or working as fast as Barry Allen. I did a Google Update check of how fast leaks were coming in a month ago vs. now and it's about a 83.7% decline.

Comment

• Comey is testifying public next Wednesday.

The central point is that Mueller has given him permission to open up about a ton. The main talking point is that Trump pressured him to end the investigation and then an up-to-date accounting of everyone brought in to this point.

Also, Devin Nunes had his security clearance yanked today.

Comment

• Troy, I'm worried you're spreading yourself too thin. It took you way too long to figure out covfefe meant "coverage". Get some rest, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Troy, I'm worried you're spreading yourself too thin. It took you way too long to figure out covfefe meant "coverage". Get some rest, man.

I've been working on bigger personal projects.

That being said, FUCK TRUMP AND HIS TRAITORS.
                https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.8d5848fe0efb

This is some Benedict Arnold level shit. Bit of background: Obama kicked the Russkies off said premises due to recent malfeasance. Intel Community and basic history shows that almost all Russian tampering with US Elections and most of the West either started here or these groups had a hand in perpetuating.

Good news, though: Ambassador Kisylak has apparently been under NSA surveillance since the early 1970s. All of Sessions' illegal meetings were recorded, as well as Flynn and others.

On another note: Those 7 subpoenas that the Republican Led House Intel Fuckers finally decided to grant? The majority are against Republican Targets on the left. John Brennan, Susan Rice, etc.

Comment

• But, back to the subject of Pig Fucker Sessions.

Ladies and gentlemen...we have our new Watergate. http://www.themayflowerhotel.com/

Get ready to spend the summer learning about The Mayflower.

Comment

• I saw that news about the compounds earlier. I guess Team Trump is trying to make it obvious for even the blind MAGA dummies to see what's going on?

Comment

I saw that news about the compounds earlier. I guess Team Trump is trying to make it obvious for even the blind MAGA dummies to see what's going on?
                      At this point, I'm not against every MAGA dumb fuck losing the ability to vote forever.

Today's about maybe the third time where all of this shit has gotten to me. But, I calm down and realize that when we all look back at it in 5 years/10 years/20 years...this time will seem like a drop in the bucket.

These treasonous cunts are all going down. They're kicking and screaming right now, but that's to be expected.

Comment

• We all have a breaking point. There's just SO MUCH that it's hard to decide what to get pissed about. The other day the fucked up Saudi arms deal was the tipping point for another guy I know and he went OFF.

Comment

We all have a breaking point. There's just SO MUCH that it's hard to decide what to get pissed about. The other day the fucked up Saudi arms deal was the tipping point for another guy I know and he went OFF.

There's already a bit of fucked up lateral reporting with that. It turns out that Yemen is having major food riots in the country and the Saudis are being called in for armed helped.

So, we just armed what will more than likely being forces shooting angry starved people.

Comment

• Nigel Farage is now getting investigated.

All questions about Trump Russia are now being directed out of Press Corps to White House lawyers.

If that wasn't enough, Putin's now fucking with everyone by saying that Russia could've hacked the US elections. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/w...=Homepage&_r=0

Comment

• Comey public testimony on June 8! Yeeeeaaahhhhh

Comment

Comey public testimony on June 8! Yeeeeaaahhhhh

They bumped it back a day?

Also, we have an idea of what the Trump Twitter bots were doing during the weekend. They're mapping telecom infrastructure.

Comment

Working...
                                X