Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kept fishing and collecting shit. Talk to your people. You'll get another fruit from the town hall lady, and clothes and shit from other people.

Comment

• there was no rod available yet. I've opened my town so in theory you should be able to visit now. I think. That shit is confusing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Animal Crossing seems like a lot of work to me from what I played of the first. Glad you guys are enjoying it though.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I had Lesley create a character in my town thinking that she'd be bored in a few mins. An hour+ later and she was collecting all of the things.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jen plays Animal Crossing on one of her old Nintendo Game Boys every so often. She, too, collects all the things. Like a boss. And don't get me started on her Pokemon exploits, for they are legend.

Comment

• So, it's taken 9 years. Two console generations. A little over a quarter of my life. But I've finally done it.

Today, after many years of trials, tribulation, being distracted by shinies/new games/new systems, I finally managed to beat it.

Suck it, Resident Evil 4. You are finally off my backlog.

You may ask "why have you waited so long to complete this awesome game"? Well, distractions, mostly. I hit a stopping point due to my own phobias. It was the Bug enemies, if you're wondering what phobia this game was ticking. Goddamn acid-spewing invisible Brundlefly swarms in the sewer, which ticks like 4 of my big phobias right in a row.

But I finally pulled myself out of the fetal position and knuckled down with the HD version on 360 and now Saddler goddamn KNOWS that he is and will forever be 'small-time'.
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• RE4 is one of my favorite games. I think I've beaten it 3 or 4 times now.

Comment

• Grats man! I'm not the biggest fan of 4, but it's still a pretty great game.

So The Last of Us is amazing so far. Gotdamn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Grats man! I'm not the biggest fan of 4, but it's still a pretty great game.

So The Last of Us is amazing so far. Gotdamn.
                    It seems I somehow got fucked and this shipped USPS not UPS and won't show until next week. Really tempted to fucking buy it at Best Buy then return my Amazon copy when it shows up.

Comment

• Fart Cry 3.

I am the jungle.

I am the pants.

I am TAPIRMAN.

In all seriousness, this Rambo sim is bretty gud.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So much Animal Crossing. Just won first place in the bug hunting festival today awww yeah.

Comment

• Got that shit too. Tiger butterfly!

Comment

• yessss

Comment

• Playing Animal Crossing way too much.

Comment

• Can finally start playing The Last of Us again. Got to a point that would have spoiled Lesley's play through so I had to wait until she made it past that specific area for me to continue.

Still playing the fuck out of Animal Crossing. I have a night club now, new convenience store, and a kickass fountain.

Playing Team Fortress 2 daily as I found a fun fucking server that just has one map in rotation that is a lot of fun to play. Plus the people on the server aren't dicks and it's nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X