This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brutal Legend.

Some technical hiccups (frame rate stutter being the main issue) that don't distract from my enjoyment of a new Schafer game.

And someone awesome is your fucking demon-speeder's (The Druid Plow!) mechanic.

So far, so much fun.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Goddammit. I know I'm gonna cave and buy it this weekend.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's a blast. Jack Black doesn't suck. The soundtrack is wonderful. The concepts/scenery kick ass. Lemmy.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oh I'm sure. But I still have Uncharted 2 to beat.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yep, I caved. Picked up Brutal earlier today. Will hopefully dive into later today when Lesley is done with Uncharted 2. Also, Uncharted 2 needs to be played by everyone. EVERYONE. This game is so fucking epic it hurts.

Comment

• God Dammit, Tim Schafer. Don't make me say this is the one game I'm not a total fan about,.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Uncharted 2 needs to be played by everyone. EVERYONE. This game is so fucking epic it hurts.
                Buy me that glorified paper weight and I will.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beatles and RB2 as usual

Also Uncharted 2. And my awesome in-laws bought me Arkham Asylum today just because so I'll be diving into that soon, too.

Comment

• Gamefly sent me Ghostbusters instead of Batman. Fudge! GB is ok. Kinda repetitive. Graphics are pretty. Your guy moves like the stop-motion Terminator.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• HAha. IT peaks with the Stay Puft Level and is all down hill from there.

Comment

• I was afraid of that. Guess I'll go ahead and send it back. Want THE GD BATMAN!

Comment

• Yeah, I trogged through it to get my achievements and to see if it got better. It doesn't. Send it back as Batman >>>>> GB

Comment

• Word. Too bad it's Friday, which means I won't get Batman until Thursday at the earliest. Fuckin' gamefly.

Comment

• Jeez, I had heard Gamefly is slow. But not that slow.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Well with the weekend it slows it down even more. And its only going to Pittburgh for cryin out loud.

Comment

Working...
                                X