X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hackers" on Instant.

Do it...

Comment

Talked with Ceej last night when he stopped over. We're recording a new one of these tonight. Not sure which movie/show yet.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
        "Hackers" on Instant.

Do it...
        FUCK. YES!

Dammit Rob, you better do this. Or Randall and I will do it. You want that on your conscious? DO YA?!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

We love that movie. We try only to do it on shit we've never seen or that is really bad.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Otherwise it would jsut be a hour and a half of "Fuck yeah, that's dope".

Comment

Fair enough,

*activates Randall signal*

Comment

Too bad Super Mario Brothers isn't on instaview.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

I wish I owned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Fair enough,

*activates Randall signal*
                    So now you're gonna do a commentary?

Comment

Ehh, not really. I don't think I can get the comedy value out of it. It would be more of a realistic commentary on how much the movie sucks.

Plus, that's your thing. The one thing EHS should not be is a copy of BDR. That was tried during the "Fresh Coffee" episode and it didn't go down well.

Comment

We did one. The movie was fucking HORRIBLE and then it got AWESOME. Depending on how much I can edit the BDR episode, this may be up tomrrow instead. It's ridiculous.

Comment

New episode next week. Here is an awesome shot from the flick.

YES.

Comment

GARBAGE PAIL KIDS!!!! FUCK TO THE YESSS!!!!!!
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

You can thank gravedigger. During our episode we recorded t onight he called in and talked about it. Seemed like a no-brainer. haha.

Comment

SO.MUCH.WIN

Good job Grave.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X