Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 23: No Mr. Hughes. I Expect You To Die.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen him before. I'd kill myself if my dick was that big. But I really dug Not Quite Hollywood.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It is such a great documentary and it's a real shame that the Aussies do not have that kind of film culture anymore.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I blame Paul Hogan.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Why was John Holmes in that movie?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah, speaking of Chopping Mall. New Bev just had a midnight showing of it.

Comment

Did you go? That movie is pretty great haha.

Comment

I did not, I think I was helping out Randall with a project.

Comment

Well then Randall has taken the chute all the way to the bottom.

Comment

I'd hold yer mud on that. Believe me

Comment

I like how Rob is the bully that pulls the girl's pigtails on the playground. Rob totally wants Ed.

Comment

To sum it up in one image:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

So am I the gatekeeper or the keymaster in this analogy?

Comment

Good question, judging by the way I'm slagged around here. I'd be the gatekeeper but I know I'd also pegged as the keymaster because of me begin a MASSIVE tool.

Comment

Oh stop. We give shit to those people we like. Like I said, you got massive amounts of shit this episode for giving us shit about our content output. Especially when it takes triple the time for me to edit any given episode and do all the backend stuff.

Comment

I know, I know

The one thing I'd point out was that the output reference was made just to BDR. Not the other shows you were doing.

Still, get ready for a voicemail from me. I know what I need to do.

Still, me trying to suckoff Nerdious? I'd rather take Ben-Gay to the genitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X