Braindead Radio Episode 18: Let Me Clear My Throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully this show does it. haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I liked this episode but I'm biased.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also if you didn't laugh at the stupid shit around 27 mins in, then I don't know what to tell you. haha

Comment

Stand up: If the top 3 are not Pryor, Carlin, Hicks then something is fucking wrong with that person and their sense of humor is EXTREMELY suspect. You can then add in Eddie Murphy, Zach, Chris Rock, Chappelle, Patton, Pohsein, etc. But yea, if anyone tells me their top three aren't Pryor, Carlin, Hicks then they do not appreciate the Holy Triumvirate of genius.

And no, I never liked Dane Cook. Ugh. Horrible.

Comment

I can admit to diggin on Cook back in the day. But now? Nope.

Comment

And I think we totally skipped over Carlin in our discussion. Also, if this is your first time listening, somethings to keep in mind:

1. I'm drunk...every episode. Sometimes just buzzed, sometimes HAMMERED
              B. Ceej is a lazy panda.
              5. We do a stream of consciousness type of show. We bring things up only to skip over them because we thought of something else.
              Z. We always make fun of Hocken. But in a friendly way (hopefully, it's never supposed to be malicious)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                I can admit to diggin on Cook back in the day. But now? Nope.

Comment

I know, I know. But what can I say? His first cd made me laugh.

Comment

Plus if you call in, you'll get your own theme music. Sometimes it works out: Vin = ATEAM and sometimes it's just awesome: Hocken =FULL HOUSE haha

Comment

For once I'd want a cool Voicemail theme song. Either Homicide: Life on the Street or Quantum Leap.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

But you can't. Full House because A: it was the first theme song I ever did and 2: you live in CA and it made me laugh.

Quantum Leap theme will be saved for something epic.

Comment

I honestly think that your theme song is my favorite. Well yours and Vin's.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                            But you can't. Full House because A: it was the first theme song I ever did and 2: you live in CA and it made me laugh.
                            That would only work if I lived in San Francisco.

Still, I'll work on a call at some point.

Comment

I picture you living in SF. Still works. You can't ask for a theme song. You just get one. If you hate it so much, you'll get another one, but it won't be Homicide or Quantum. You'll get Small Wonder.

Comment

yousonuvabitch

How about a compromise: Hunter with Fred Dryer?

If not I'll keep status quo.

Comment

Working...
                                X