Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shit on 'The Fifth Element' pretty hard the other day...it's time for another movie to get the fecal treatment.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Then do it to something with no redeeming value, not something that has Liotta doing great scenery chewing.

Here's a free one: The Glimmer Man.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Who the fuck has time to watch The Glimmer Man?
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• A man with a dream.

A dream that turned into a nightmare (and a hangover that would split MODOK's head in two).
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I used to like it.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Oh Nate...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I saw it once and didn't hate it. I certainly won't defend it.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Star Trek III: Search for Spock

Not as good as II, seemed to try too hard to add "action" in for no reason. The production seemed a bitcheesy compared to Kahn. Dug Lloyd, although I just kept picturing Doc Brown killing people. Everything with Spock was pretty great and I dug the scene on Genesis: "What I have done?". But II seemed liked a sci-fi flick and this one was more sci-fantasy. But I enjoyed it. Just didn't bowl me over.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    Oh Nate...
                    Like 10+ years ago. We only had one HBO back then. ONE!

Comment

• One HBO?! How did people live back then?!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Like 10+ years ago. We only had one HBO back then. ONE!
                        I know. Way back in the day, the primetime promo that led in to that night's main movie broadcast always tricked me into thinking I was sitting down to watch Beetlejuice.

I was almost always disappointed with what it ended up being. Fucking Out of Africa...
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Star Trek III: Search for Spock

Not as good as II, seemed to try too hard to add "action" in for no reason. The production seemed a bitcheesy compared to Kahn. Dug Lloyd, although I just kept picturing Doc Brown killing people. Everything with Spock was pretty great and I dug the scene on Genesis: "What I have done?". But II seemed liked a sci-fi flick and this one was more sci-fantasy. But I enjoyed it. Just didn't bowl me over.
                          It's my favorite ST film, with 2:WoK being a very, very close 2nd. There's NOTHING in the entire run of Star Trek (TV or film) to compare with the emotional power that the Enterprise destruction sequence has on me. When the crew is on the Genesis planet looking up at the burning Enterprise....sorry, that hits me more than the Spock death scene.

Also, D. Kelly is a riot in this film. 'That Vulcan son of a bitch! It's his revenge for all of those arguments that he lost'.

Shatner does his best legitimate acting in this film. His emotional scene when David gets killed is actually VERY well done.

Lloyd is great, and all of his scenes are genuinely entertaining to watch. I love how he 'defined' the modern incarnation of the Klingon with his performance.

LOVE this film without shame.

Comment

• Watching Labyrinth on Blu-Ray.

Sony actually used a real print for this transfer. It's kind of sad that the presentation mops the floor with the Ghostbusters Blu-Ray.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                              It's my favorite ST film, with 2:WoK being a very, very close 2nd. There's NOTHING in the entire run of Star Trek (TV or film) to compare with the emotional power that the Enterprise destruction sequence has on me. When the crew is on the Genesis planet looking up at the burning Enterprise....sorry, that hits me more than the Spock death scene.

Also, D. Kelly is a riot in this film. 'That Vulcan son of a bitch! It's his revenge for all of those arguments that he lost'.

Shatner does his best legitimate acting in this film. His emotional scene when David gets killed is actually VERY well done.

Lloyd is great, and all of his scenes are genuinely entertaining to watch. I love how he 'defined' the modern incarnation of the Klingon with his performance.

Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                                If they hadn't replaced Alley then I would be right there with you.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X