Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD art for Young Adult is pretty damn cool. Going to watch it tonight, see how bad the Academy wiffed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Cobra is one of my favorite movies, and not even in an ironic way. By far my favorite Stallone movie.
      That's not Demolition Man.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I will stop and watch Cobra every single time I see it on. Demolition Man I can stand in small chunks. I don't really like Stallone in it, Snipes keeps me interested.

Comment

• Cobra's awesome and I wish I had thought to eat pizza that way, but the ridiculousness of the future in DM is just too great.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "You're the disease. And I'm the cure."

Comment

• All restaurants as Taco Bell was a fantasy twice in my life. As a young stupid child with no concept of good food, then again as a stoned out of my mind stupid teenager with no concept of good food.

Comment

• "Be well."

"Be fucked."

*BRMMMMMMM*

"John Spartan you are fined one credit for violating the Verbal Morality Statute"
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The absolute pinnacle of Demolition Man is "enhance your calm John Spartan."

Comment

• Cobra is pure manliness.

Demolition Man is Bad Boys 2-retarded good. It's not a good movie, but all it's quirks makes it adorable. I mean, it's has the Three Shells!
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

I will stop and watch Cobra every single time I see it on. Demolition Man I can stand in small chunks. I don't really like Stallone in it, Snipes keeps me interested.
                      Always. Every time it's on. Also dat car!!!
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• I have seen cobra as much as star wars. Almost.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

BD art for Young Adult is pretty damn cool. Going to watch it tonight, see how bad the Academy wiffed.

I felt really miffed about the snubs until I rewatched it. In hindsight, I get the snubs.

However, Albert Brooks getting fucked over is still one for the ages.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• DEMOLITION MAN is better than CITIZEN KANE.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Cobra beats Demolition Man like it's his dim witted red headed step-child.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X