Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should diversify and make some fried chicken, burritos, and fried rice guys to set out for new members. And Whataburger too. Just to be dicks.

Comment

• One of my old managers at Ruby's, who wasn't from around there originally:
      "Goddamn, man, we just can't seem to keep the watermelon on the salad bar."

shit.you.not.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• *wellesapplause.gif*

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          WHATABURGER
          FFFFFGGGHAAAAA
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• this fucking thread
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Brief notes from a dinner from Applebee's... (meal paid for by a former friend)

"The taste is hauntingly scolding, like Mom's cooking sherry. Quick and utterly ruthless, without any subtlety, the flavors attack!

Vaseline, allegations of lime, Triaminic and pork fat, a puddle of hobo vomit on South Street, a diesel train crashing into a baby duck, rancid Mountain Dew, a backalley dumpster's burnt caramel apple. My God, the horror! It was like waking up in a tire fire!"

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Allegations of lime
                Band name.
                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                  Band name.
                  Run with it...

or at least make it your debut album title.

Comment

a diesel train crashing into a baby duck
                    fucking dying
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

My God, the horror! It was like waking up in a tire fire!"
                      I hope it was at least the Springfield Tire Fire.

Comment

• Made chicken cacciatore for the first time last night as our Valentine's meal. It was alright, but I wasn't blown away by it. I wanted to use a thick pasta sauce, she wanted to puree tomatoes as the recipe said to do. Well, it ended up being pretty fucking watery, and not a bit of sauce stuck to the bowtie pasta I made. I don't know if I would make it again though. Took damn near half the dishes in the kitchen, took 90 minutes, and didn't blow my mind. I could have just fried some chicken breasts in 20 minutes and enjoyed it a lot more.

Comment

• I made homemade poutine.

Except I used a highly peppered gravy instead of brown... which as you know is just brown and water. And I used cheese curds that had herbs in them. Because Wegman's is gay for not having plain ones.

Sofa king good...

Comment

• Lesley made our version of Vin's mac and cheese (but was able to cut the recipe in half), I made some BBQ shrimp (which were really tasty) and we attempted to make corn bread (which wasn't that great due to it not being sweet enough. I blame the recipe.)
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Lesley made our version of Vin's mac and cheese (but was able to cut the recipe in half), I made some BBQ shrimp (which were really tasty) and we attempted to make corn bread (which wasn't that great due to it not being sweet enough. I blame the recipe.)
                              Regardless of the recipe, always add sugar.

Unless you're making jalapeno cornbread, that is.

Comment

• it was the recipe from homesick texan. I WAS A SAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X