No announcement yet.

Gimme sumthin' to draw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads up: this will take a while to do.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yah, I figured as much. That's why I never did it. Hahaha.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I DEMAND IT DONE NOW.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've already laid it out, Rob. Just fill the rest with your imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            I DEMAND IT DONE NOW.
            Well if you want a really shitty pre-lim, it's all yours Bilbo.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You heard Russ, Rob. You want it done now? Pay the man or service him in some kind of sexual manner in lieu of payment.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                Well if you want a really shitty pre-lim, it's all yours Bilbo.

haha. I took Nerdious's advice and used my imagination. But instead of furries, there were hundreds of Rosarios, and they were feeding me steak and beer and pleasuring me sexually. It was grand.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  You heard Russ, Rob. You want it done now? Pay the man or service him in some kind of sexual manner in lieu of payment.
                  That's alright Ed, I'll just take my time on this thingamajig. Freehand is so fucking easy, I hate strictly digital nao.

Also: I swear to Odin, the Navi-Cam/Jonze smile panel (even in quick jots) is fucking great. Navi-Cam looks like he just got done fucking a Navi/like an ultra-relaxed Card Crusher.

Also also: in the last panel, should there be genuine shock or creepiness on their faces as the interviewer leaves? Because they all already have the creepy vibe going on by the time Anderson enters (all smiles by the way).
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-09-2009, 04:46 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    That's alright Ed, I'll just take my time on this thingamajig. Freehand is so fucking easy, I hate strictly digital nao.

Also: I swear to Odin, the Navi-Cam/Jonze smile panel (even in quick jots) is fucking great. Navi-Cam looks like he just got done fucking a Navi/like an ultra-relaxed Card Crusher.

Also also: in the last panel, should there be genuine shock or creepiness on their faces as the interviewer leaves? Because they all already have the creepy vibe going on by the time Anderson enters (all smiles by the way).
                    I was thinking a creepy grin on Jonze and Cameron, a la Rob's Maguire avatar from a few weeks back. And Anderson would just be standing there looking confused, as he wasn't in on the joke.

Comment

• Ah gotcha. Thanks for the further clarification.

On to the cintique.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Warm-up from today, all fancified and shit.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Holy hell, an actual piece bypasses the Rancor that is the Painter workflow.

An homage to Eric Idle, Gilliam, and Turks forthcoming. This is so much fun.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna pretty it up with color later, but I did this for giggleshits real late last night/this morning. His face looks like it was stuck in a microwave, but depth perception was already going at 2AM.

(Admittedly, somewhat half-assed on the inks, but I'm learning brushes without the benefit of any nibs to get really awesome marks going.)

Once I get it colored with skin tones and an actual background, it'll be merch berttur.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Come at the king, you bet not miss. Awesome.

Comment

• nice man.

Comment

Working...
                                X