STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I will avoid spoilers, but is Vader kick ass, Troy?
    Naw. Straight pussy. He's all "I hate sand. So I moved to a space station. No sand. Anywhere. Then you blow this fucking planet up and what happens? Sand. All up in space. Sand in the fucking space station I moved to. Fuck this. I hate sand."

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Naw. Straight pussy. He's all "I hate sand. So I moved to a space station. No sand. Anywhere. Then you blow this fucking planet up and what happens? Sand. All up in space. Sand in the fucking space station I moved to. Fuck this. I hate sand."
      That's Anakin garbage. Vader was the shit. I want Rogue One Vader like the comic book.

How badass was Vader?

Imagine your line, said by James Earl Jones.
      Last edited by Martin; 10-27-2016, 04:21 PM.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nope, not reading that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          That's Anakin garbage. Vader was the shit. I want Rogue One Vader like the comic book.

How badass was Vader?

Imagine your line, said by James Earl Jones.

From what I've been able to find, close to the comic, ANH and first half of ESB.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            From what I've been able to find, close to the comic, ANH and first half of ESB.
            OH FUCK YEAH

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2j2VeWFo8WU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• dude. some awesome new footage in there

Comment

• In other news that shocks no one: Leia and Han boned back in the day.

Comment

• Rogue One opening leaked.

Spoiler: SPOILERS 
                    Structurally similar to the opening of GOTG. Cold open on Krennic and the Troopers coming for Galen and attacking the Ersos. Bald young Saw Gerrara rescues Jyn and takes her off planet.

SMASH cut to ROGUE ONE title card and no opening crawl. Then, we're in present day for rest of movie.

Bail Organa also shows up with Mon Mothma on Yavin IV.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got my tickets for 7pm on Thursday the 15th in ROB-O-VISION for Rogue One. Heck yeah.

Comment

• Well I'm slow, so it's Sunday, cause Saturday is office party. And Friday was full.

Comment

• I'm at a musical festival all that weekend. I will happily see a showing Monday when I start vacation in an empty Alamo Drafthouse.

Comment

• ARE YOU SEEING RTJ WILLIAM

Comment

• Probably gotta wait until after Christmas, but I'm seeing the hell outta this.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                ARE YOU SEEING RTJ WILLIAM
                                duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Comment

Working...
                                X