No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Troy said the summer was going to be amazing I believed him but holy shit is it paying off early and often. Such a shit show.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Trump testifying? But my birthday was LAST month!
      Mine is coming up....please make this happen.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comey Week: The Grand Finale

1. FBI investigating direct funding channel between Kremlin and Mitch McConnell. They can account for 2.5 million dollars transferred.
        2. Paul Ryan on a second audio tape with Russians at the RNC. Discusses at length how to fund GOP candidates and move money to Trump. Also discusses facilitating Right-Wing support of Wikileaks.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Comey Week: Day 5

1. Trump is willing to produce the tapes and testify under Oath. Hilarity will ensue.
          2. Something big has been dug up on Paul Ryan, but all outlets are playing coy.
          3. Dear Lord, I want Trump to testify under oath. There's no way that doesn't end amazingly.
          Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Comey Week: The Grand Finale

1. FBI investigating direct funding channel between Kremlin and Mitch McConnell. They can account for 2.5 million dollars transferred.
          2. Paul Ryan on a second audio tape with Russians at the RNC. Discusses at length how to fund GOP candidates and move money to Trump. Also discusses facilitating Right-Wing support of Wikileaks.

Comment

• What I expect from Trump being under oath and testifying is that he will continually contradict himself and also try to shift blame. I also think based on my own observations that even if he's called out as perjuring himself under oath, he'll swear that it's the truth because his version of the truth is malleable.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Comey Week: The Grand Finale

They're both garbage, but as I've said before, if McConnell gets ousted, I'll dance naked through the streets.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                They're both garbage, but as I've said before, if McConnell gets ousted, I'll dance naked through the streets.
                Video proof or it never happened if it does happen.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• We may all dance naked through the streets if that happens. TO THE FLESH PILE!

Comment

• I might take a bit to recover stuff, but it always seems to keep appearing in a Dropbox. Wacky how that works out.
                    Attached Files
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I might take a bit to recover stuff, but it always seems to keep appearing in a Dropbox. Wacky how that works out.

Q: It's an old letter about the Mueller appointment. But, what do each of those states have in common?

A: They're all contributing material to Mueller and his team. Plus, they're actively investigating at a state level.

Comment

• Saw that Maryland is suing based on the emoluments clause.

Comment

• Good.

I'm on the road for 10 hours today. I wonder how much wacky stuff will happen in that amount of time.

Comment

• Trump is giving Priebus until July 4th to get the White House in order.

Comment

• Also, we now know how Trump fucked over Israel in terms of the shared Intel.

Israel had hacked ISIS's computer network and was pulling down private info all "Enigma Machine" style. Trumpy couldn't keep his fat traitor mouth shut and that's what he blabbed to the Russkies and a few others.

So, that's why Israel was pissed at him.

Comment

Trump is giving Priebus until July 4th to get the White House in order.
                                Way to set up a person to fail.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X