No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That... was pretty fuckin' sweet, Jan! Thanks!

Comment

• I'm getting really tired of the Neoliberal whining about Clinton now. She doesn't stop being an asshole who fucked up the DNC and created giant security issues just because Trump's an asshole.

She's still an asshole and quite possibly the bigger asshole because she helped all this shit into action.

Trump is worse, but Clinton's goals would fucked us over in the long term. She had a little more patience than to blow her wad William Henry Harrison style all over the country.

I just hope that the country does the right thing and Spiro Agnew's Pence first and then gets rid of Supreme Leader Cheeto. That way, we lock Paul Ryan into a Gerald Ford like stalemate where his party is hated enough that he has almost no real power in office.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Adding onto that: it's time for the Neoliberals to learn that nobody gives a shit about your feelings. The calls for things that require emotional intelligence are always going to fail in a Capitalist society.

Why?

Well, because you are only as good as what you can bring to the table. You don't defeat the Right by telling them that you hurt their feelings. You cripple the Right by image attacks, crippling their base and weakening them on their talking points.

No one gives a damn about your feelings. It's the worst thing that has been spoon fed to kids of the Post World War II era. Your feelings only have value to you. When you try to make an intangible into the tangible, your argument becomes weak and it opens the door for every educated faction to take the world's biggest shit on you.

But, I don't expect any of this work. Honestly, I'm just counting down the days until the Militia movement on both sides starts ballooning and getting nutty.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Fuckin' A, Troy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Fuckin' A, Troy.

Well, it's why the Neoliberal push to identify with others and the privilege bullshit talk doesn't work. You can't sell the intangible on a National political stage. People can only buy the real. They saw Benghazi and they saw the email security blowout with HRC.

Trump is fucking up just as bad with email security, but outside of Spicer...they aren't seeing it. What they do see on TV and on social media is a group of liberal Barnes and Noble cashier scholars calling them stupid. The face of the left has become a condescending fuck telling them over and over again that they are dumb. All the right has to do is choke down bile long enough for a speech and they are sold.

Then, you have the Neoliberal moaners whining about how their message is connecting. Cut to a few seconds later, when they blame the audience and not themselves.

It works both ways too, even though the DNC completely overestimates their grasp on the Latino voter.

Comment

• So sick of the safe spacers crying about shit they're doing nothing to change EVERY fucking day. I hate trump too but god damn get off face book and do something if you're that fucking angry.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What Josh said. Most of these folks, I'll bet, probably made up the 40%+ who didn't bother to vote (some of whom were Democrats who were in a snit 'cause Sanders wasn't the nominee).

Troy's right about the Neoliberals and their touchy-feely, everybody gets a trophy, BS. They're doing more to hurt the party every day, and I'll lay even money not a one of 'em will put their money where their mouth is and do anything that might take 'em out of their safe space. Damn it, my party used to have balls once upon time, and I'm still wondering what the hell happened.

Gonna be a LONG 4 years. Troy, what's the over under as to when the Republicans are gonna throw Trump under the bus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  What Josh said. Most of these folks, I'll bet, probably made up the 40%+ who didn't bother to vote (some of whom were Democrats who were in a snit 'cause Sanders wasn't the nominee).

Troy's right about the Neoliberals and their touchy-feely, everybody gets a trophy, BS. They're doing more to hurt the party every day, and I'll lay even money not a one of 'em will put their money where their mouth is and do anything that might take 'em out of their safe space. Damn it, my party used to have balls once upon time, and I'm still wondering what the hell happened.

Gonna be a LONG 4 years. Troy, what's the over under as to when the Republicans are gonna throw Trump under the bus?
                  We'll have a better idea by Spring 2018, unless Trump continues to keep shitting the bed.

I've got friends on all sides and my RNC pals are saying that the executive orders and the shifting of high Government positions is pissing off people you don't piss off.

Nobody likes getting passed over and Trump has taken a shit on the pecking order.

Comment

• But he's not a politician! That's why he'll be so great as President!

Comment

• Thank you for articulating so succinctly what's been boiling up inside of me this past week.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Thank you for articulating so succinctly what's been boiling up inside of me this past week.

That's just it. None of this is new.

The whiny SJW types, the neoliberals and the popular concerned are just coming at this way later than expected. What's happening now has been the gameplan since 2004. George Warcriminal Bush was the last major holdout against this shit.

The Left is far too weak to survive and they've got to mean. Chuck Schumer isn't going to do it, Nancy Pelosi has refused to do it and Warren doesn't have the support.

These protests are great to fight the image war and undermine Trump. But, what is it doing to destabilize the Right or upset what comes after? The Left lives in the moment and it's going to keep costing them.

Comment

• That ban that's exclude all those Iraqis interpreters who fought with the US troops sure ain't gonna help Trump's support with the grunts, is it?
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            That ban that's exclude all those Iraqis interpreters who fought with the US troops sure ain't gonna help Trump's support with the grunts, is it?

Low-level soldiers, no. Contractors, top brass and general armchair warriors = Yes.

Comment

• Top brass likes that?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Top brass likes that?

Whatever gets their budget inflated. Even though, there's always a healthy mix that shits on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X