No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOATHE fucking save/reloading to game the system, but if cash is really THAT hard to come by I guess I'll do what I have to.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm getting close to the end game and I can't tell if we're getting a happy ending or not. It won't be GTA IV bleak, but I see a "No Country for Old Men" scenario coming.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• One of the random encounters is straight up No Country For Old Men.

And yes josh, the saving/reload sucks, but you want that money. I'm almost thinking they keep money tight on purpose so you have things to do after the story. Sooooo many missions with "you'll be paid later" including a paparazzi. I slapped his shit and took my $20k.

Comment

• SO MANY POP CULTURE REFERENCES!! ALSO DEM UFO PARTS.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Not bad so far. Not doing any stocks or other bullshit, pulled off 3-4 heists, not bad. Still not a fan of the music for the most part.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• believe I'm only like 30% done
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I know none of the musics unless it's the west coast station. FUCK the rest. Soooooo out of my range.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I know none of the musics unless it's the west coast station. FUCK the rest. Soooooo out of my range.

Jesco White on Rebel Radio.
                  JB Smoove on West Coast Talk Radio.
                  Danny McBride on Blaine County Talk Radio

and a mix of the Pop and Rock station is what I stick with.

Mainly Jesco, though.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll be hitting up Blaine County Talk for sure. I know of Jesco White but I'm not that familiar so I'll check that out too.

I just miss Stan Busch soooooo much when playing GTA

Comment

• I just wish they had a 90's alt station or something. I usually just drive with no music on now.

Comment

• So, yeah, everything goes pear-shaped if you pick the noobs. Barely got all the jewels, crew members died* and the escape was a complete cluster. Should've just gone in loud and big.

*and if I had been thinking I would have realized I had enough time to dismount, grab that guy's bag, and catch up with the crew. Left $1.5 mil sitting on the ground. Boo.

Comment

• You don't have time to dismount. You lose Franklin in the tunnels, and fail.

Comment

• The noobs hurt the first heist more than they do the second or third.

Hell, I got the Meth Cook to really pitch in during the third.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              You don't have time to dismount. You lose Franklin in the tunnels, and fail.
                              That's just it, the guy who was supposed to be leading the way was the one who died and the backup got lost in the tunnels. I started down the correct way out before he did. I like how fluid the situation is but now will be way more paranoid about making smart choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                That's just it, the guy who was supposed to be leading the way was the one who died and the backup got lost in the tunnels. I started down the correct way out before he did. I like how fluid the situation is but now will be way more paranoid about making smart choices.

Apparently, the ending is the same way with three choices that will ultimately impact everything.

I've got 13 missions left to go for the story mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X