This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I had no idea Until Dawn was in a month. I'm optimistic for it.
    That Polygon video has me super interested. Although I guess I'm officially dead inside because I wasn't thrown into a pearl-clutching fit by the gore at the end like the one pantywaist doing commentary. Plus creepy Peter Stormare!

Comment

• I don't really follow Polygon anymore because almost every single writer there is awful. I checked out Danny O'Dwyer's video on Gamespot.

Comment

• What's Until Dawn? IS that the horror game?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Finally played some Massive Chalice. Super into it.
          Too much bullshit in the game in my opinion. It's not super intuitive OR I just suck at reading.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            What's Until Dawn? IS that the horror game?
            Yup, the one similar to JAAAAAAAAAAAAASON.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Too much bullshit in the game in my opinion. It's not super intuitive OR I just suck at reading.
            Really? I felt like it teaches you pretty quickly. I know I am going to restart with what I know, but it's no different than I did with X-com or Banner Saga.

Comment

• It may just be the uninspired graphics or the fantasy setting that does nothing for me. It just feels like a weak version of Xcom mixed with a weak version of Rogue Legacy.

Comment

• I think you're crazy on the uninspired graphics. The look of the game is totally my favorite thing.

Comment

• Ah, I dunno man. It does nothing for me, or at least it didn't. I may just have been in a weird mood. I still have it on my system, just been playing other things.

Comment

• Played some Rocket League finally. Fun game.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Beat Mortal Kombat X. Still love that fucking game. Splatoon is taking up a bunch of time lately.

Comment

• Her Story. A very interesting idea but I'm not sure I understand how it's supposed to work. Like, I think I figured out what happened but I don't know how I'm supposed to prove it.

Comment

• Is Journey out today? I want to finally play it.

Comment

Is Journey out today? I want to finally play it.
                            Yup, says out today at Noon Pacific time. 20% off on preorder right now and it's crossbuy so if you bought the PS3 version you already own the PS4 version.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Sweet. I never got it on PS3 so this will be my first exposure to it!

Comment

• loaded up Rock Band 3 last night for the first time since it came out. It's been years. It was like riding a bike. Still have the skills to pay the bills. But I still suck with the keyboard. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X