Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hit me the fuck up via FB when you're on mang. I'll play.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      hit me the fuck up via FB when you're on mang. I'll play.
      Yeah, totally. I think I may be around Friday night to do some!

Comment

• Well, alrighty then!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, I picked it up for cheap a few months ago on PS3. It's not a bad game, more of the same, but it wasn't bad at all.

If you need another for GTA, I'm down. I haven't tried the heists yet.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Finally fired up the Witcher now that the patch came out. God damn, even if its not PC max specs this game is still gorgeous. I kept finding myself stopping and taking screen grabs constantly. Also cranking down the camera sensitivity to the lowest feels so much better.

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes is one of the free PS+ games next week. Been holding off on that forever. Vindicated!
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post

Yeah, I picked it up for cheap a few months ago on PS3. It's not a bad game, more of the same, but it wasn't bad at all.

If you need another for GTA, I'm down. I haven't tried the heists yet.
              Sweet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                Finally fired up the Witcher now that the patch came out. God damn, even if its not PC max specs this game is still gorgeous. I kept finding myself stopping and taking screen grabs constantly. Also cranking down the camera sensitivity to the lowest feels so much better.

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes is one of the free PS+ games next week. Been holding off on that forever. Vindicated!
                The video review I saw of Witcher looked like shit. Like, shockingly so. Could have been a resolution issue on my end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  The video review I saw of Witcher looked like shit. Like, shockingly so. Could have been a resolution issue on my end.
                  The Witcher definitely does NOT look like shit. It is fucking GORGEOUS.

Comment

• For what it's worth Ceej is having more fun with this game than with Bloodborne hahah.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      For what it's worth Ceej is having more fun with this game than with Bloodborne hahah.
                      Probably picking up witcher on the way home.

Comment

• Got it.

Comment

• Killed the second boss on Rogue Legacy so basically I'm Jimmy Woods. :-D
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nice man. That game is a bitch. hahah

Comment

• It really is, but once you get the hang of what the classes can do then you can decide what to do on your runs. Either farm for coin or try to defeat things.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh also make sure you're stacking your runes for maximum whatever it is you're wanting IE money gain or Health point drains etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X