Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played through a few games last week. Finished Remember Me, it was decent. Not enough of the memory remixing. Decent PS+ game if you have nothing to play.

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons was good. This was a great PS+ game.

Finally played Guacamelee which I bought at release but finally played it. This game was fun. I liked it a lot.

Amalur was a little boring. Ended up skipping through dialogue and cutscenes, and just stuck to doing main story missions. Probably another quality PS+ game for most, just didn't interest me storywise. This led to me deleting Dragon's Dogma which is another PS+ game that was waiting for me. I probably wouldn't put the proper time into that game.

Bought Tekken Tag Tournament 2 during the flash sale this weekend. Tekken is my fighting game of choice so I'm enjoying it so far.

Not sure what I'll play next, still have quite a few games I bought that I haven't played and a lot of PS+ games to choose from.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Dying Light is ok. I can't tell if I hate it or not. Probably not a good sign.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ceej and I spent like 5 hours last night downloading and going through some terrible old video games for some upcoming episodes of BDRcade.

It was glorious.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yesssssssss
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Awesome. I pulled all my storage stuff out of the crawl space over the weekend and was looking at all my old games and systems. Can't wait to fire those up when I move into the new place. Maybe now, 25 years later, I'll FINALLY be able to beat Gozer on the Ghostbusters Sega Master System game.

I'm pretty excited to try Roundabout this weekend when it hits XBL. Has anyone played it on steam? It looks like an old arcadey puzzle game, with super-cheese FMV, which seems right up my alley.

Comment

• Roundabout is great.

Comment

• Streamed Dying Light tonight. Had some fun. Then Multiplayer hit out of nowhere and I was getting rocked. Hard. From a Juggalo. Then I light trapped his ass into a bed of spikes and I was all

Comment

• AWWWWW MAN I MISSED IT!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IUCqEj-aiwA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• OK. THAT WAS AWESOME
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shit yeah, light traps. Almost as fun as dropkickin' them shits into spikes.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Played a bit of Valiant Hearts. Think I will save returning to this game for when I have a fresh bottle of bourbon and really hate the world more than usual.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            OK. THAT WAS AWESOME
                            As soon as you left my single player game became multiplayer with no rhyme or reason. It was me versus that Juggalo dude. He killed me all the way down to one dude left. I came back and killed him down to two dudes left. Then he rocked me.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            Shit yeah, light traps. Almost as fun as dropkickin' them shits into spikes.
                            Seriously, multi is fucking rad. We need to play,.

Comment

• I'd like to take Georgio Manos out for a nice steak dinner and call her the next day.

Roundabout is fun. I expected it maybe to be a little like Crazy Taxi and it isn't at all like that.

Comment

• You should follow @shegeekshow on twitter grave. Kate Welch played Georgio, and she's great. Roundabout is really good.

Darkest Dungeon. FUCK. This game is great. See myself falling deep into it. Everyone should go look up the opening cinematic. The super Vincent Price title card reveal is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X