Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My recommendation? Do the story missions and get to the second area quickly. Unlock the awesome skills.

Comment

• Thanks, I'll do that. I'm getting repeatedly gang banged by Captains any time I enter even a moderately sized fight.

Comment

• Once you get brand the whole game changes again.

Comment

• I wasn't interested in next gen, but the Alien game I got to play and the way this sounds is amazing.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm impressed by the number of bad guys they can put onscreen at once without slowdown. I really need to remember to use the Share button once in a while. I couldn't even seen my character I was so swarmed earlier. It would've been awesome if I'd survived but those two Captains showed up again and one of them is leveled high enough now that his flaming arrow is a one-hit kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I'm impressed by the number of bad guys they can put onscreen at once without slowdown. I really need to remember to use the Share button once in a while. I couldn't even seen my character I was so swarmed earlier. It would've been awesome if I'd survived but those two Captains showed up again and one of them is leveled high enough now that his flaming arrow is a one-hit kill.
              I ran into a dude that was weak...except he had the "heavy melee" strength and holy fuck. That thing was one hit and I was almost dead. I ended dying trying to brand him.

Comment

• That Wraith Blast move is legit. I get distracted by the side stuff so easily in these games that it makes the initial stages so tough because I'm doing things a higher level dude should be doing.

Comment

• Still can't get the damned game to start on my PC. The forums on Steam are positively lit up with people who are experiencing the same issue.

Dammit.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• PC MASTER RACE PC MASTER RACE
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That Wraith Blast move is legit. I get distracted by the side stuff so easily in these games that it makes the initial stages so tough because I'm doing things a higher level dude should be doing.
                      Same here. But it's too much fun.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• just murdered another warchief and like 4 more captains. ALL THANKS TO POISON GROG AND EXPLODING FIRES. <3

Comment

• Today I honored Buff Headcheese by serving Vengeance upon a Captain who had bested him. Then I shamed that fucker who has killed me repeatedly by interrupting an execution he was attempting then gutting him in front of his men. Well, what few of his men who remained.

Comment

• You fuckers need to be playing Star Wars Commander. I'm serving the Empire with gusto.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Alien Isolation. Not sure yet. Not sure at all.

Comment

Today I honored Buff Headcheese by serving Vengeance upon a Captain who had bested him. Then I shamed that fucker who has killed me repeatedly by interrupting an execution he was attempting then gutting him in front of his men. Well, what few of his men who remained.
                                woot.

Comment

Working...
                                X