This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Well they now need 50 posts to even play.
    Yeah, this is pretty much the best way to do it. I was a mod on a board where we installed the same system, and board productivity DROPPED LIKE A FUCKING ROCK after we did it. The solution? 50 post minimum, 2 posts per day.

Of course, people started shitposting in order to hit the minimum so that they could screw around on the arcade at work. You just can't win with some people. At least I think this forum's userbase is tight-knit enough and active enough that it's not a huge deal. I mean, damn near everyone who boards here is a gamer, so we're not exactly totally enthralled by games like "Bob's Tetris Version 5" or "Spray The Bikini Girls With Water". They're just a fun diversion and a way to talk shit to each other and fiddle around.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Also, LESLEY vs. ROB in the bowling tournament. I may have to pour sugar in her gastank and then try and hustle a priest.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
        Yeah, this is pretty much the best way to do it. I was a mod on a board where we installed the same system, and board productivity DROPPED LIKE A FUCKING ROCK after we did it. The solution? 50 post minimum, 2 posts per day.

Of course, people started shitposting in order to hit the minimum so that they could screw around on the arcade at work. You just can't win with some people. At least I think this forum's userbase is tight-knit enough and active enough that it's not a huge deal. I mean, damn near everyone who boards here is a gamer, so we're not exactly totally enthralled by games like "Bob's Tetris Version 5" or "Spray The Bikini Girls With Water". They're just a fun diversion and a way to talk shit to each other and fiddle around.
        Wait, what?! We can haz this game?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Just slam both of her hands in a door on accident.

(JUST KIDDING, LESLEY!)
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post

Yeah. If I start to notice that, I'll just turn off the arcade for a while. But I doubt it will come to that. We're cool here. Except for people who spoil shit. They should be flogged.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah. If I start to notice that, I'll just turn off the arcade for a while. But I doubt it will come to that. We're cool here. Except for people who spoil shit. They should be flogged.
              Those WERE the droids they were looking for.

Comment

Seriously, where the fuck is that Bikini Girls game?
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I've created a monster. Made of throbbing dicks.

~

Comment

They should be flogged.
                    *pulls out flail* We already have one person deserving of that punishment.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Fucking Ed spoiling what he was going to do to Nate. Now the surprise is ruined!

Comment

That wasn't a spoiler. We all knew.

Comment

Well they now need 50 posts to even play.
                          Haha, CJ can't play!
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Pandas don't play arcades. Nor do they post. The sleep and play with tires.

Comment

Doesn't cj have more than 50 posts??? If he doesn't shame on him.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Doesn't cj have more than 50 posts??? If he doesn't shame on him.
                                I actually have no idea, I just know that I never see him on here.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X