Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've basically given up watching TV. Very few shows do it for me anymore. My DVR is a wasteland.

Comment

• doesn't work with a wife.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My friend Dave bought a second smaller TV and set it up next to the main set. She watches her shows, he can watch some while playing a game. If it got to that point with Sarah and I she already knows we would have to do something similar.

Comment

• Well it's why I bought my laptop. It mostly works but sometimes I just want to play some PS4 but it's time to watch our stories.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Anyone play The Witcher 3 since they patched the combat? Finished the base game at launched and liked it but I was really put off by the combat. Just wondering if it's worth buying the DLC and playing again.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It's a bit tighter than before. Still felt really lose when it was first released.

Mind you, the last time I played was around the release of Blood and Wine (great DLC by the way).
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I haven't played since I beat Blood and Wine. Has it been changed since then? Regardless, yes it is worth playing through. It's one of my all time favorites. I did turn down the combat to easy though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  It's a bit tighter than before. Still felt really lose when it was first released.

Mind you, the last time I played was around the release of Blood and Wine (great DLC by the way).
                  Yeah, heard both DLCs were really good.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  I haven't played since I beat Blood and Wine. Has it been changed since then? Regardless, yes it is worth playing through. It's one of my all time favorites. I did turn down the combat to easy though.
                  From what I understand, one of the patches added some option in the settings that improved combat. I don't know if this was before or after DLC was released. I just know it was after I had finished the game. I ended up knocking it down to easy when I played, as well.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    From what I understand, one of the patches added some option in the settings that improved combat. I don't know if this was before or after DLC was released. I just know it was after I had finished the game. I ended up knocking it down to easy when I played, as well.
                    I honestly don't think the combat is that tactical or good, so bumping it down didn't bug me at all. Talking to people that left it on normal or hard makes me want to scream. I thought combat in two was better and actually allowed a more tactical approach to getting into a fight. Three just felt like "have the right oil on your sword and roll around waiting on magic to refresh."

Comment

• Rob has been talking about this game for months but I finally downloaded RIGS. I am not very good at it but it's so fun. Holy cow.

Comment

• It's AWESOME once you get the hang of it.

Comment

• probably one of my favorite PSVR games.

Comment

• Fractured But Whole

It's so great having more South Park to play, really liked how they transition from Stick of Truth to this one at the start
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              Fractured But Whole

It's so great having more South Park to play, really liked how they transition from Stick of Truth to this one at the start
                              It plays way better too.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Want to play that but sooooo not going to with the kids around. We're having a tough enough time getting them to not be assholes lately.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X