No announcement yet.

Friday the 13th series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fat albino kid at the beginning who played Michael was scarier than the 6'10 Michael in the second half.

Actually, the kid's killin' streak was more brutal than anything The Great White Masked Dope could come up with.

I just hope they don't shit the bed as much as Zombie did with Crapoween.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well, I finally did it! I ordered the Camp Crystal Lake book off Amazon! And I ordered Ice Pirates at the same time! Can't wait for my package to arrive!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Nice. That book is aces. I just found out Tom Savini is going to be coming to the annual horror convention here this year, and I'm totally getting him to sign mine. Can't friggin wait.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I voted for Part 6. I'll admit that Part 4 is the best, but I love how Part 6 is so tongue in cheek. I'll definitely have to check out that Crystal Lake Memories book. Thanks for the recommendation.
          "Can't you just magic it away?"
          "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Well I got Camp Crystal Lake Memories book in the mail yesterday, and I've started reading. I can't believe how much detail is crammed into this thing! I'm still reading about production on the first one, but it's the sequels I really can't wait to sink my teeth into.

Thanks Rob for pointing out the book to me. It's pretty damn awesome.

Comment

Hey man, no problem. It really is a fantastic look into the series. And you'll hate the MPAA even more after reading it haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                And you'll hate the MPAA even more after reading it haha.
                That may not be too easy, as I absolutely hate them with a passion right now.

Ever see the doc, This Film is Not Yet Rated? It's yet another flick I've been dying to see.

Comment

I have not, but it's on my netflix que.

Comment

Ha, you know what? I'm listening to 'caust #31 right now, and you just mentioned This Film is Not Yet Rated!

Comment

Haha. Shit did I say I have seen it? I know I've seen parts on teh intarwebs but never the whole thing.

Comment

Nah, you just brought it up.

Comment

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...ws.php?id=7022

First real images of Jason. Awesome. Ari, make sure to hit this up at the CON! Get some cool schwag...

JASON!!! haha

Comment

I hope they give out hockey masks.

Comment

Fucker looks ready to kill anything that moves. Including the squirrel hording nuts in the tree to his right.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

reading the comments on that page is hilarious. Enough so that I had to leave one.

"Fantastic job on getting the hi-res pic guys! That looks awesome and I don't know why people are nitpicking. He's looked different in every flick. And it's one picture. Let's wait to see it motion before saying "This looks like a fan film. A really bad one"

Hyperbole much?"

Seriously. People are calling for blood because he's wearing a jacket and because it's not Kane. Listen, I loved Kane as much as the next guy if only cause he's one crazy fucker, but really anybody can pull Jason off. Ken did a great job in FvsJ, and this new guy looks fucking nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X