No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched it yesterday, short but I like it. I'd rather watch it as a 30 minute episode but I'll probably check it out each week. Cool it's in the Arrowverse but cooler, for me at least, is that some DC Animated Universe alumni like James Tucker are involved. Hopefully Mari McCabe can make the jump to live action.

I need to watch Mr. Robot. Keep hearing it's great.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• it's amazing Fil.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        it's amazing Fil.
        I know that now, I ended up watching a lot of it last night. I think I have 2 or 3 more episodes left.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahhahah. Rami is fucking great. It's so weird to seem him in Until Dawn playing a completely different character.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I will be watching this Galaxy Quest tv show if it makes it to air.

Comment

• Strikeback was one of the most fun series I watched. Stupid, fun, predictable, it was like 24, if 24 was actually a fun ride with charismatic leads.

A super of covert Special Forces guys killing bad guys. that's it and saving the world. That's it. But those 2 guys were great.

Also, it had a pretty damn good budget for a TV series, with good action scenes. And it just ended after 5 seasons (season 1 was with the dude who quit the show to play Thorin in The Hobbit). And it finished when it was time. And at 10 episodes per season, it was manageable with no real fluff.

So guys, I highly recommend. Even my wife loved it.

Also: quite violent and random gratuitous nudity since of the 2 guys is always knee-deep in pussy...

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Candyman to show up in the new season of The Flash. woo!

Comment

• I also need to see The Flash....

Comment

• He just ran by. You must've blinked and missed him.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Ugghhh, that highlight video for The Flash has me so hype for the new season. SO HYPE.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                        He just ran by. You must've blinked and missed him.
                        Masterful.

Comment

• So Falling Skies wrapped up last night. It was pretty good. It's nice to see a happy ending every once in a while. But, man, they fucked up one thing pretty badly. They introduced FAHEY as the leader of this ragtag militia of biker dudes and they only gave him, like, two scenes.

Comment

• I heard about it. I quit in season 3. Season 1 had the human crafting the mech bullets, only to remove them in season 2 (why???), and have alien benefactor in season 3. It had some potential, but holy fuck what a waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              He just ran by. You must've blinked and missed him.
                              "You must spread some rep..." etc., etc. etc.

Comment

• Someone, I think it might've been Greg David, commented on fb that Daredevil was a bit of a disappointment b/c it was so violent, and moved too far away from the fun spirit superhero comics are supposed to have. Including the rest of MCU. While I enjoyed Daredevil immensely, there's some merit to that argument. Don't get me wrong, gritty, edgy comics yarns have their place. But I think I, like Greg, enjoyed The Flash more because it retained a lot of that spirit. Do any of you agree?
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X