No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't get past Dunham and Driver's ugly mug. Even for Brian Williams's hot daughter.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dunham does nothing for me. I don't mean just physically, I've never found her funny or entertaining in the slightest.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Girls is on Amazon Prime now so I watched a few episodes. I find Lena Dunham to be rather annoying but I surprisingly like this. I mean, Dunham's and Driver's characters are human pestilence but everything else is pretty good!
        I dug it but I think it's because I am a neurotic insecure fucking mess.

Comment

• BILLY IS A GIRL.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Even worse, he's a GIRLS GIRL!!!!!!!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• fuck man, trying to finish Daredevil but holy shit is this boring now.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• like, fuck. SO BORING.

Comment

• Try Sense8, it's pretty legit. And if you're feeling all girly girl try Grace and Frankie. Lily Tomlin is hilarious

Comment

• tried Sense 8 but current mood dictated that I stop trying to watch anything and instead just surf the web until bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      tried Sense 8 but current mood dictated that I stop trying to watch anything and instead just surf the web until bed.
                      Tumblr pr0n man, it's the stress reliever of champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        like, fuck. SO BORING.
                        Where you at? It's slows down just before the Stick episode, then after the Kingpin one, but really picks up at the end.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm into a show on the Lifetime channel. :-/

It's called UnREAL, a behind the scenes of a fake Bachelor show. Basically I imagine this is exactly how these shows are run.

Comment

• hahah, I saw trailers for that. Any good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Where you at? It's slows down just before the Stick episode, then after the Kingpin one, but really picks up at the end.
                              I'm after the Stick episode. After letting the hype die down I think I'm firmly in the camp of I am not into this show. I was spoiled with how fun The Flash is that I just can't give a shit how fucked in the head the Kingpin is or how conflicted Murdock is. Need to revisit this at some point.

Comment

• The fun of The Flash is going to cause problems for me enjoying most of the Dark superhero shows now. Like, you don't need to be Mopey Joe all the time to be good or entertaining.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                hahah, I saw trailers for that. Any good?
                                Yeah, it's good, which is totally surprising to me. I want Constance Zimmer as Lex Luthor instead of Eisenberg.

Comment

Working...
                                X