Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird shit you ate as a kid, or even now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to eat scrambled eggs with ketchup or catsup depending on what Dad's gig was paying at the time.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I think that is pretty normal... I mean I don't do it. But people have ketchup/catsup with eggs all the time.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        I used to eat scrambled eggs with ketchup or catsup depending on what Dad's gig was paying at the time.
        I still do this from time to time...
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

And i still eat the bologna and cheese with miracle whip and chunky peanutbutter sammich too... Not on a daily basis or anything, but i still eat it
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Fuck Corey, I never knew you ate anything that vile.

As a kid, I used to eat the same sandwich everyday. White bread with peanut butter and plain old butter. The thought of eating peanut butter and butter sandwiches now makes me sick to my tummy.

I also used to suck on bullion cubes.

Also, mustard sucks.

Also, the dog puking gif is pure gold.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

As a kid I used to pour salt into my hand and lick it. I would also do the same thing with packets of Equal.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Salt, fuck yes.

Equal....nope.

Comment

Anyone here used to score chili powder from the Ice Cream man and eat it?

Comment

Hell yes!

Also, unsweetened packets of Kool Aid. The shit was hardcore sour.

Comment

Yeah, there was a strange sour obession back in our days. What do I know? When I was really young I would eat mustard and bread. That's it. I had a fucking terrible diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        After the discussion started down this road in the ep 71 thread, I thought this could a fun thread. Thanks to Ed for suggesting the thread.

As a kid I ate big fucking scoops of Margerine. I'd carry the tub around with me and just NOM NOM NOM until I was full. Then I'd drink pickle juice. So I was either a weird kid or was pregnant but then absorbed the fetus.

H
                        Dude I totally did the same thing. Still drink pickle juice. Is wonderful.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Still? What sick shit do you Ohioans get into?

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                            Totally a Southern thing. My dad did the same (although he eventually switched to salsa instead). Me? Can't do it. Ruins the eggy goodness.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yeah. Can't deal with anything on my eggs except for salt and pepper for the most part. Still, Corey wins (or loses?) this thread so far.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

A thin, but spicy ranchero sauce puts a knife to the taint of salt and pepper, jabs it in and turns.

Yeah. Huevos rancheros is the only way to have eggs. That or smothered in pico de gallo.

Man...this is makin' me all kinds of hungry. Dammit.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X